𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

SO you might be wondering, what does the Town's Cupid do when she's on her break? I mean there has to be more she does other than giving love advice to people and working at the coffee shop, right?

She still makes people fall in love with each other and does her hobbies. Yeona is good at giving advice to the people around her especially when it comes to love. Though she never does her tips and advice she tells people which is one ironic thing about her. 

Yeona's also known for her mischievous ways of making people fall in love with each other such as intentionally swapping things and also the likes.

She was having a stroll around the park one day when she saw two troubling couples. The two didn't seem amused to see each other like they had a misunderstanding and Yeona knew she had to step in.

She saw the bench where they were sitting and noticed the girl that had a newspaper next to her. Yeona thought of an idea and sneaked up near the bench. She replaced the newspaper with an envelope that had a love letter inside and then hid behind a tree that was a few meters away from the bench to see the process.

There are times when a couple knows that Yeona is the one setting them up but most of the time, either the couples don't remember or don't know who got them together. They all just believe it's the work of fate that made them together.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

THE girl on the bench didn't even notice but she was already giving an envelope to the guy next to her thinking it was still the newspaper.

When she gave it to the guy, he opened the envelope and read what was inside. It was an apology letter for misunderstanding him. He gave his girlfriend a warm smile and told her that forgave her. The girl was confused at first but then remembered she wrote an apology letter she was supposed to give him but forgot about it because she was so invested in the newspaper. 

But she wondered how it ended up there. Probably just the work of Cupid.

However, that didn't matter to her, all that mattered to her was that her and her boyfriend's relationship was finally fixed.