𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖗𝖔: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

HAECHAN was out shopping at the grocery store but for some reason, some of the people found out, so what happened? The moment they saw him, they all started running at him. He didn't know what to do at first so his only option was to run and hide somewhere until he got what he wanted.

He ran and ran like it was the end of the world and because he was running so fast, he didn't realize he went into a random aisle and accidentally bumped someone causing them to fall over. Of course, the person he bumped was obviously pissed but they just decided to let the man be.

Anyways, Haechan was looking for somewhere to hide because he knew at any moment, those people were coming where he was right now. But before he could hide in a hiding spot he found in the entire aisle, he heard a familiar voice.

"Sir, you dropped your wallet."

For some reason, the voice was giving him a feeling of nostalgia. Probably because he knew he heard the voice from somewhere but instead of a warm and soft voice, he heard a deadpan and monotone one, like the voice didn't want to be here right now.

He decided to turn around to see who it was, only for him to be in complete shock. He swore he felt his body freeze and his heart drops the moment he saw who was calling him out.

It was none other than Haechan's ex-girlfriend, Yoo Eunsook.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

HAECHAN woke up from his bed, wondering what he just dreamt about. Why was he even dreaming about an ex he broke up with two years ago? But he decided to brush it off knowing it was all in the past and he was probably late for work.

Ok, Donghyuck, that's enough thinking about her. Time for me to check what time it is.

When he checked his phone to see the time, he realized that it was almost time for him to get breakfast and start working. So he quickly got out of his bed and started making himself breakfast. After that, he then changed his clothes and was ready to head to the company but before he could go, he suddenly remembered something.

Oh, right! I forgot something.

He got a Polaroid picture that was on his nightstand and stared at the picture for a while.

"I'll see you soon, Babe. Your boyfriend is just going to do his usual work," he thought as he looked at the picture and then placed it in his bag.

And just like that, he left his dorm room and saw the van that was waiting for him outside along with the other members. He then got inside of it which caused the others to be confused why he was late but they decided to brush it off.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Finally, another book finished!

I have to admit, I had fun making this book and I'm looking forward to working on the next one.

So, what do yall think of the ending?

But even though the story is finished now, expect me to add bonus chapters here bc why not.

But if you want, you can also check out the sequel of this book which I'm currently working on right now.