𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙞 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

YEONA looked coldly at one of the customers, her face was red from anger, and veins were popping from her forehead. Though she was smiling, people close to her knew she was pissed off.

Goddamn, it! That asshole! Who does he think he is? Who the hell talks to people like that? Like, who talks to someone on speaker and blabs about whatever. No one wants to hear your stupid conversations, it's not relevant, *Mister*!

"Yeona," the girl heard a voice say. Of course, she was surprised by this and flinched. When she saw who it was, it was only Miyoung.

"Oh my god, you scared me. You're the first person I want to see right now."

"Thanks but are you okay?" Miyoung asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay? I'm literally so pissed right now, I want to bring that shithead outside the cafe and take his nonsense loud conversation outside," Yeona said ranting her anger at the girl.

"Calm down, he's just a customer. It's best if you mind your own business and leave him be."

"Not when that guy's loud ass is here."

But before Miyoung could reply, a familiar person walked in. No, it wasn't Jaemin. It was one of Yeona's only friends, Minjee.

"What can I get you?" Yeona asked before she sighed and rolled her eyes. Of course, as her friend, Minjee was able to tell that she was mad at something.

"Hi, I'd like a medium-sized iced caramel macchiato with whipped cream. Also, please keep it in a glass," the girl replied.

Yeona then went on to make Minjee's order. While the girl was distracted, the 20-year-old then went to start a conversation with Miyoung asking what was going on with her.