29 Parallel World (1)

It would be fine if there were no demons.

I met you in another world without celestial demons, no matter whether I have the memory of this world or not, I will recognize you at a glance.

I want to bring you back to my territory, so that you will no longer be exposed to wind and rain, and no longer run around with me who has nothing. I will help you clean up whoever treats you badly... ***The mountain road

is

difficult , The car shook violently.

Half asleep and half awake, the girl on the right forehead by the window frowned, resisting the overwhelming nausea.

After an unknown amount of time, she suddenly raised her head, found the vomit bag in the cabinet, and vomited up the lunch on the plane with a "wow".

Zhong Chuyun, who was driving beside her, frowned, reached out and handed her two tissues.

Yu Ling vomited until her eye circles were red, she reached out to take it with tears in her eyes, wiped her mouth, and blew her nose.

A newly unscrewed bottle of mineral water was handed over from the back row, she took it, rinsed her mouth a little, and drank some more, only then did she feel much better.

"Thank you." Yu Ling whispered, and while sealing the vomit bag, handed the water back in a daze.

Zhong Chutian didn't answer directly: "I can still have it after you drink it?"

Yu Ling reacted slowly, under normal circumstances, people don't drink a bottle of water together.

She silently hugged the water back to her arms, leaned on the back of the chair and closed her eyes again, trying to escape the embarrassment just now.

There is a word that seems to be called... indirect kissing.

She understood the truth, but Zhong Chutian's way of expressing it was too harsh, almost putting the word disgust on her face.

Can't you put it in a more euphemistic way?

As if he could hear Yu Ling's heart, Zhong Chuyun added lightly: "You can just hold it, and drink a little if you feel uncomfortable." Look at it,

this is what people say!

Yu Ling didn't even open her eyes, just nodded, and replied in a low voice: "Yeah."

"You plants still get motion sickness?" Zhong Chutian joked from behind without any sympathy.

Yu Ling narrowed her eyes, and took a moment to relax. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that someone's words were inexplicable. She couldn't hold back, turned around and gave Zhong Chutian a look who had already lost her attention.

"Is motion sickness exclusive to your animals?"

"I don't get dizzy." Zhong Chutian replied calmly, and did not forget to add a sentence at the end, "Your reflex arc is long enough, according to the equator?" "

You ..." Yu Ling opened her mouth, blinked her almond eyes for a long time, turned her gaze out of the window angrily, and bit her lower lip resignedly.

She admits that she's not good at arguing with school chickens.

That's right, it's a primary school chicken. This is how the Internet describes this kind of childish ghost who is unreasonable and annoying.

Just talking about not arguing, Yu Ling still thought about it for a long time in silence, and finally muttered in a low voice: "When I cultivate to a higher level, I will definitely not get carsick." Zhong Chutian heard it again, and said, "Now the aura of heaven and earth is so strong

. Thin, you are just a cotton flower, when your cultivation base is high, when will you have to wait?"

Yu Ling seriously suspected that this guy just wanted to quarrel with herself.

She was about to sit up straight and turn around to face the provocation from the shaving fox behind her, but before she could speak, she heard a sentence that made her eyes shine.

"It is said that people who drive don't get motion sickness." Zhong Chutian said, as if to increase his credibility, he added, "My sister also got motion sickness before, and she refused to learn it if she learned it. She learned it the year before last, so no Are you dizzy?"

"Really? I don't believe you." Yu Ling said, looking at Zhong Chuyun, "You used to get carsick too?"

She had to hear Zhong Chuyun tell her to believe it.

The corner of Zhong Chuyun's mouth raised slightly, and he replied softly, "Yes."

Zhong Chutian said: "If she doesn't faint, why do you put a vomiting bag in the car? I bought it specially for you?"

Yu Ling pursed her lips, ignored Zhong Chutian, just looked at Zhong Chuyun, and asked in a low voice: "Then...then I Can I learn too?"

Zhong Chuyun nodded, "Yeah."

"Will you teach me?" Yu Ling's eyes seemed to be shining.

"Look at what she does, it's useless for her to teach you, you have to take a driver's license test." Zhong Chutian poured cold water on it.

"Oh..." Yu Ling responded in a low voice, although she lost a little interest, she still said in a low voice, "This time I go back, I will take time to learn how to drive, and next time I go out, I can replace you and rest Already."

"Okay." Zhong Chuyun said, with a smile in his eyes, "Go to sleep for a while, we'll be there in a while." "

I can't sleep anymore." Yu Ling shook her head, looking at to the window.

She has been away from Xiquan Mountain for more than half a year, and this is the first time she has gone back.

To be honest, she didn't really want to go back, no one would treat her well in that crappy place.

But as long as I think that my status is different today, those guys who bullied me will be so angry that I dare not say anything when I go back, so I still have the cheek to ask the store manager for leave.

There is a Ching Ming holiday for these two days, and the place where she works is a restaurant, so the holidays will definitely be busier than usual.

She can't forget that when she went to ask for leave, the store manager's face was a little bad.

But if you can see the politeness of the clansmen who once looked down on you, it is worth being scolded by the boss!

Zhong Chutian in the back seat suddenly moved from the left to the right: "Hey, look over there."

Yu Ling looked in the direction he pointed, and saw many cars parked on the mountainside not far away, and many people were densely crowded.

The afternoon sun shone down, illuminating that area golden.

"What is that doing?"

This is so far away from the city, and there are few cars on the road. Why is it so lively over there?

Zhong Chutian said: "That is a very famous scenic spot here, and it was on the hot search a while ago." "

Ah?"

"It is said that a tour group did not follow the rules and sneaked into the deep forest area where tourists are prohibited from entering. Seventeen of them got lost inside, and someone outside called the police, and they searched and rescued for a whole day and night." "

What happened next?"

"If they were rescued, they were each fined 1,000 yuan and made news." Zhong Chutian said, "If there are monsters in the mountains, those few humans will probably be terrified, thinking that humans are going to develop further."

"Is there any monsters in the mountains?" Yu Ling asked curiously.

"There is no big monster, how many little monsters will there be? Such a big mountain." Zhong Chutian said.

"Why don't they go to human cities?" Yu Ling asked again.

"Everyone has their own choice." Zhong Chuyun said lightly.

Yu Ling thought about it and thought it was the same.

The old housekeeper of the Yu family hated human cities very much.

Perhaps for the goblin who grew up in the deep mountains and wild forests, the human city is like a machine that is constantly running, and all life in it is just one small part after another, and it runs step by step day after day , not free at all.

But she felt that there was nothing wrong with such a life, after all, after leaving Xiquan Mountain, she could choose more and more things by herself.

For example, do you want to sneak away at work, take a nap, or watch two episodes of TV series on the wifi of the restaurant.

For another example, what to eat for breakfast every day, how much to eat for lunch, and what to buy for home at night.

Also, on the day of salary payment, why don't you call Zhong Chuyun together and reward yourself with a good meal.

These are such simple choices, for her in the past, she couldn't even think about them.

Yu Ling stared at the crowded entrance of the scenic spot in the distance for a long time, until the car drove far away and could no longer see the excitement, then asked softly: "Can we travel around in the future?" Zhong Chutian: "I'm

lazy "

Yu Ling: "I didn't ask you."

Zhong Chutian: "Farewell, excuse me."

Zhong Chuyun couldn't hold back a chuckle after hearing this.

She looked at Yu Ling from the corner of her eye, and saw the girl's beautiful eyes staring at her intently.

"Where do you want to travel?" She asked lightly, her voice was extremely gentle.

"Beach! Can I go to the beach?" Yu Ling sat up straight and excitedly said, "I've only seen the sea on TV!" "Yes, we can go

together when we have time." Zhong Chuyun said.

"Yeah!" Yu Ling happily responded, not forgetting to turn around and make a face at Zhong Chutian.

Zhong Chutian made a "cut", as if he saw through that his sister had never said a word for him in front of this little Mianmian, so he pursed his mouth for a while, and didn't say anything more.

As the car drove, it drove into a mountain road invisible to human eyes.

This is the road to Mount Xiquan, which didn't exist originally, but in order to welcome the "honored guests" of the Fox clan, the Mu clan took great pains to open this road.

The mountain road is winding, in the enchantment.

Under the protection of the sacred tree enchantment, Xiquan Mountain is completely different from the outside world, and the aura of heaven and earth is much denser.

Yu Ling opened the car window and closed her eyes to feel the wind in the mountains.

She had stayed here for five hundred years, fearing every goblin here, and at the same time liking every ordinary creature here without enlightenment.

She suddenly remembered the day she left.

Like most fairies in the mountains, she should have had her own coming-of-age ceremony on the day she turned 500.

The elders of the family should give her an amulet with the spiritual power of the sacred tree under the sacred tree, and give her a sincere blessing about the future.

But all of this is unworthy of her.

On that day, all the goblins in the mountains only cared about the distinguished guests from the fox family who came from the city, and she, an awkward and extremely weak illegitimate little Mianmian, deserved to kneel under the sacred tree and make a wish silently alone.

——If only there was one person in this world who cared about her likes and sorrows.

At that time, Yu Ling silently made a wish in her heart.

She also did not expect that this wish would soon be favored by the gods.

That night, she knelt under the sacred tree for a long time, and none of the excitement in the distance belonged to her.

But in the middle of the night, she saw a strange figure, wearing a smoky blue gauze dress, walking towards her from the night mist.

To be precise, not to her.

People are here for the sacred tree.

Yu Ling used her shallow cultivation to perceive that it was a fox with high cultivation.

Foxes are beautiful.

In other words, the fox is very beautiful, so beautiful that it seems to be able to break through the misty moonlight, with a bit of coldness, it seems that it does not belong to the world.

She stared blankly at the fox for a long time.

Standing in front of the tree, the fox seemed to have made a wish.

At the end, the fox slightly lowered his eyebrows and met her red eyes.

Yu Ling also couldn't remember how long the staring at that moment lasted.

Maybe for a brief moment.

Or maybe there are ten seconds.

She only remembered that she saw a feeling of deja vu in her eyes.

"Why are you here alone?" The fox suddenly squatted down and looked at her.

This is the first time in her life, except for her mother, someone is so gentle to her.

Yu Ling blinked in a panic, opened her chapped lips, and under the gentle gaze, said in a low voice: "I... I am an adult, but no one remembers." "What about your family?" "

Family

... No one cares about me, let alone a distinguished guest came to the mountain today, I am nothing compared to the distinguished guest..." Yu Ling suddenly realized something, and lowered her eyes involuntarily.

silence.

After a long silence, she heard the fox next to her ask softly.

"Then do you want to leave here?"

"Me?"

"If they treat you badly, do you want to leave here? Follow me." "

I..."

"I will give you a home."

Yu Ling will never Forgot, that night the fox bent his pretty eyebrows and stretched out a hand to her.

Later, she kept thinking, how could a hand that was so clean at the beginning reach out to the tattered, sallow and emaciated woman?

She couldn't quite figure it out.

The fox named Zhong Chuyun couldn't tell the reason, so under her constant questioning, he smiled and gave a reason that no ghost would believe.

"Maybe, I met it somewhere in my previous life. I liked you at first sight."

Faced with such a response, Yu Ling was not angry, but continued to ask Zhong Chuyun's words.

"I really like it, how much do I like it?"

"I like it so much that I want to take you home, as if we were destined to meet each other."

"Then you went to Xiquan Mountain to find me?"

"Maybe."

"If you can't find me, will you bring other girls home?"

"Maybe not."

"Why, without me, the two clans would not marry?"

"They begged me to see Yes, it's not that I rushed there."

"Then if you don't get married, will you still help the Mu clan repair the enchantment?"

"I'm not a very kind person."

"I think you look like a very kind person!"

"That's because..."

"Why?"

"You're different from them."

Although Yu Ling didn't know, she was different from those older sisters in her family.

But Zhong Chuyun would not lie to her.

Zhong Chuyun was very kind to her, ever since the night he brought her home.

Every word she said, Zhong Chuyun would remember in his heart.

On the day when she first entered the city, Zhong Chuyun would eat instant noodles with her in the middle of the night because she felt hungry.

On the day she got her ID card, she saw the date of birth on the ID card, which happened to correspond to her birthday in the lunar calendar.

Zhong Chuyun remembered that she liked to eat roast chicken, so she would buy it for her from time to time.

In winter when she couldn't find a job, forgot to bring money, and couldn't go home by car, Zhong Chuyun would worry that she was starving, so she would take her to eat hot hot pot on the street.

Sometimes she also thinks that she must have accumulated blessings in her previous life.

Otherwise, how could you meet such a good fox?

--------------------

The author has something to say:

here we come, a world that only exists in "if", about three chapters, pure sugar, safe to eat.