14

Yu Ling left the pajamas that she changed that night, and now she has been washed clean, and once again put on that thin body.

The sofa at Zhong Chuyun's house is much more comfortable than the one in Sister Li's shop.

The TV was not turned on, and Yu Ling was sitting on it, shoulders shrunk slightly, hands resting on her legs, tiptoes unconsciously standing on tiptoe, with anxiety written all over her face.

Zhong Chuyun said that she would not force her to marry Zhong Chutian again, but she always felt that this was just a delaying tactic.

After all, if she and the two foxes of the Zhong family really don't need to establish that kind of relationship, then such an insignificant little cotton like her will just run away, and there will be no loss at all for them, and they can even save a ration, so why? Will he be caught by the siblings again?

But Yu Ling dare not say anything now, dare not ask anything, after all, he has just experienced a failed escape, and he can tell with his toes that Zhong Chuyun will definitely be more vigilant in the future, and it is impossible to run away in a short time. I can't run away.

Another point is that she has been written in her household registration book by others. How to deal with this issue needs further research.

The heavy rain a week ago was like dividing autumn and winter overnight, which made the day much cooler. There was also a short, square, white heater beside the coffee table in the living room.

The warm wind was blowing on her red face, and Zhong Chuyun was sitting beside her, eating the box of dumplings in his hand with hot sauce.

Yu Ling peeked at it from time to time, and then quickly looked away.

This bad fox eats very gracefully, chewing every mouthful slowly, without any oil on his lips.

Lin Shuang is also like this, even though sometimes he can't eat enough, but he never seems to lose the innate elegance that seems to be born with him.

Yu Ling lowered her eyes, slightly furrowed her eyebrows, and the little tiger tooth on the left couldn't help biting her lower lip.

She didn't want to make too many comparisons between the fox in front of her and Lin Shuang, but there was a lingering subtle feeling in her heart, which made Zhong Chuyun think of Lin Shuang no matter what she did.

But Lin Shuang is not such a cold fox.

This bad fox is not as good as Lin Shuang in any way, and the blame can only be blamed on that face, which caused her to always have some strange illusions.

"I read the note you left for me."

The words that suddenly sounded in his ear made Yu Ling tremble in fright.

She blinked her eyes twice guiltily, and didn't dare to look up for a while.

Zhong Chuyun leaned forward slightly, put the finished lunch box on the coffee table in front of him, pulled off a paper towel and wiped his hands.

"Wrong fox, I'm sorry." Zhong Chuyun said, looking at Yu Ling faintly, "What do you mean?"

Yu Ling shrank her neck: "I, I just want to say that everything was a misunderstanding. I just wanted to secretly I followed you and left, I never thought of coming to your house to eat and drink. But you look too much like a friend of mine, so that day, that night I... I begged you to take me away.

" There's nothing to apologize for." Zhong Chuyun said in a deep voice.

"If I had known that you were not her, I would not have talked to you from the beginning. In that case, you would not have made inappropriate choices just to help me." Yu Ling pursed her lips bitterly. "I'm just a cotton, born weak, no matter how hard I practice, I won't be able to become a great weapon. Moreover, I'm still the most disliked one in my family. No one thinks highly of me. This is the case in the family, in the clan, in the whole family. All the goblins in Spring Mountain are like this. If it wasn't for me, you could have made a more in-your-face choice." "

When the enchantment in Xiquan Mountain was opened, all the Yu family members were there. Eyes." Zhong Chuyun asked softly, "If I don't take you away, can they let you go?" "

Probably not, but I have to try." Yu Ling lowered her head for a moment.

"But you have already been brought out by me."

"Hmm..."

Zhong Chuyun looked at Yu Ling for a while, then sighed softly, turned her gaze out of the window, and then said lightly: "Who is a partner?" On purpose?"

Such a tone, like a sigh.

Yu Ling unconsciously raised her head and glanced at Zhong Chuyun, and she didn't know if it was an illusion, Zhong Chuyun's eyes looking into the distance were blurred, but it seemed that she was somewhat indescribably lost.

She withdrew her gaze and lowered her head again, feeling a little more inexplicable in her heart.

For a while, except for the sound of the hot air blower, the house was silent.

After an unknown amount of time, Zhong Chuyun suddenly sighed softly.

"No one is right. No matter who I bring back, he has never met or understood. He doesn't like you, and he doesn't necessarily like your sisters." Zhong Chuyun lowered his eyebrows at this point. Looking at Yu Ling, he said seriously, "As I said, this is just a transaction, whether it's the fox clan or the wood clan, all you care about is the result, just the extra relationship between the two clans. Who is it?" No need to apologize."

"..."

"I also said, I won't force you."

Yu Ling gritted her teeth, boldly raised her eyes and asked: "Since you don't force me, we don't have anything to do with you anymore. , why did you ask me to come back?"

"It's related." Zhong Chuyun said, "You don't have to marry, but you have to stay, at least when necessary, you have to cooperate with us in acting in front of the Mu clan. I am in front of you You were taken away in the face of so many clansmen, and there is no way to go back and change people."

Yu Ling opened her small mouth slightly, but hesitated to speak.

"I came back to you because you don't know how difficult it is for elves to survive in human cities. Because you can't get a degree, no matter how much you know, you will be unable to enter many jobs and do many jobs. Since I put You brought it out, so you can't watch that you don't have enough to eat and don't wear warm clothes." Zhong Chuyun said, seeing that Yu Ling had no intention of objecting, he took out a key from his body, and gently put it on the coffee table, " Until you find a better place to go, you can treat this place as your own home, you can leave the door as you like, and I will not restrict your personal freedom any more." Such an answer undoubtedly surprised

Yu Ling.

Zhong Chuyun's tone didn't seem to be deceiving. Her baggage was not confiscated, and the two documents in it were not confiscated either.

The key on the coffee table is a sincerity visible to the naked eye.

As a naturally weak cotton flower, she could make a fox make such a big concession, Yu Ling felt that maybe she shouldn't continue to push forward.

She thought about it, and decided to confirm the doubts in her heart again.

"Can I really go out casually?"

"Yeah."

"You just need me to cooperate with acting?" "

Yeah."

"So I can also go out and find a job to make money?" " Yeah

."

Got a very positive answer.

Yu Ling hesitated for a while, then leaned forward slightly, and silently touched the key on the coffee table between her fingers, the corners of her mouth raised slightly unconsciously.

She said "thank you" softly, her voice was low and soft, like a kitten.

In fact, she quite likes living here.

Although Zhong Chuyun was cold, he was not bad to her.

There are comfortable sofas, a TV that can be changed at will, hot water that can be used at will, and pajamas and quilts that are much warmer than those in Sister Li's shop.

By the way, the bed in the bedroom has been changed, and she now has her own bed.

These things were all things that she never dared to think about before, but Zhong Chuyun gave them all to her.

The only sad thing is that she can no longer go back to work for Sister Li.

Because she promised Sister Li that she would go back to school and study hard, even though it was impossible for her to go to school like a human child, but if she promised, she agreed. When she goes back now, Sister Li will definitely feel that she has run away from home again.

Forget it, let's go back and have a look after a while.

Thinking this way, Yu Ling held the key firmly in her hand.

After a brief distraction, Yu Ling raised her head and glanced at Zhong Chuyun, only to see that the fox had closed her eyes at some point, and her brows were slightly frowned, which seemed to be full of exhaustion.

What's going on here?

Yu Ling tilted her head in a daze, her curious eyes fell on Zhong Chuyun's frowning brows.

The very familiar eyebrows and delicate jade-like sleeping face made her unconsciously lose her mind. She stared at her for a long time, until she realized her gaffe, then she got up and walked into the bedroom as if fleeing.

Yu Ling hugged her knees and sat on the small wooden steps of the bunk bed in a daze for a while.

After regaining his senses, he looked around, only to see a thin sheet of paper pressed with a mineral water bottle on the desk.

She walked forward lightly, picked up the paper and looked at it, the tip of her nose couldn't help but feel a little sore.

It was a spirit search permit approved by the Goblin Administration.

The time for submitting the application was the first day after she left, and the time for obtaining permission was last night.

It says that a spirit search can be carried out within three days without crowds. During the search process, the released spirit power must be well controlled. If abnormal phenomena or panic are caused due to improper operation, the applicant shall be responsible for all consequences.

Although Yu Ling's cultivation base is low, she also knows that the search for spirits requires the release of spiritual power in a large area, and if you want to avoid the crowd in the bustling city, you have to spend a lot of energy to control the flow of the release spirit, which is not an easy task matter.

No wonder Zhong Chuyun looked so tired.

This fox is so anxious to find her, why is he afraid that she will have a bad life outside?

How long have they known each other? Why does Zhong Chuyun care about this?

Besides, she hasn't lived a good life for a few days in these two lifetimes, so how can she be so hard-working?

Yu Ling walked to the bed, blowing the cold wind, and looked out the window.

The tall buildings in the city are like big trees in the deep mountains and wild forests, so many and so dense that you can't see the edge at a glance.

Yu Ling thought of that nameless deep mountain, and the fox who led her to practice in the mountain.

One very bad thing about that fox is that he always feels that he is very strong, and the strong fox should protect the weak Cotton.

Do all these foxes like this?

But they must have never thought that once the weak Cotton has seen what is good, it will not be so easy to be satisfied.

Life is not going to be easy for the little demon who has no power but is not satisfied.

In this way, foxes are really dangerous creatures.

A sensible cotton flower should beware of every fox's gentle trap.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Merry Christmas everyone!