Synopsis

Yu Ling, as a cotton flower, has always been the weakest and bulliest existence in the family.
After her mother left, she was bullied everywhere, and finally walked quietly in loneliness and hopelessness.

At the end of her life, she went to another world, where she was regarded as a god by a fox demon, held in the palm of her hand, and cared for and cared for her meticulously.
But the good times didn't last long, and a thunderbolt knocked her back to her original world.

Opening her eyes again, she returned to the day when she was just an adult.
Everything in memory remains unchanged, no one cares about her coming-of-age ceremony, only cares about the honored guest who came from afar.

This broken home is not worth it, she plans to run away from home directly.

The strange thing is—
that honored guest looks exactly like the fox who treated her so well.
Little Mianmian hesitated for a long time, then tiptoed forward and grabbed the sleeve of the distinguished guest. "No one treats me well here. I don't want to stay here, and I have nowhere to go. Can you take me away ?"

Sticky little cotton essence. On the night of returning home, she put the little cotton into the vase and said to her: "Be honest."

The little cotton ball nodded repeatedly in the vase. After turning off the lights, she hugged her little self with leaves, looked at the stars and moon outside the window, and fell into a moment of thought.

One day, Zhong Chuyun woke up and found that the cotton essence that had been sticking to her before had disappeared, and some worthless rags had been swept away. All that was left was a note.

——Misidentified the fox, sorry.

Zhong Chuyun: ...?

Cotton Essence VS Nine-Tailed Fox.

In modern times, the fox is the same, two-way redemption.