15

Yu Ling put down the spirit search license in her hand, sat in front of the desk and stared blankly for a while.

The living room was very quiet, Zhong Chuyun seemed to have really fallen asleep on the sofa.

Sleeping like this seems to catch a cold easily.

But the fur of the fox is very warm, which is different from that of the most wood tribe who are bald in winter.

Besides, that's a two-thousand-year-old fox, so you can't be afraid of the coldness of this early winter, right?

Thinking this way, Yu Ling squeezed her small fist and decided not to talk to her.

...

A few minutes later, the girl in cotton slippers held a long beige down jacket found in the closet in her arms, walked lightly to the sofa in the living room, and put it on Zhong Chuyun's body.

Zhong Chuyun slept very lightly, as if she was just closing her eyes and resting her mind. Even such a slight movement still made her long eyelashes tremble slightly, and she slowly opened her eyes.

"I heard it's a bit windy outside." Yu Ling said, ran to the window a few steps, and closed the half-opened window.

"I'm not cold." Zhong Chuyun said lightly.

When the voice fell, the girl by the window fell into silence for a while.

Compared with the little bit of grievance in my heart that I made a wrong payment with good intentions, it is more of the embarrassment of doing useless work.

Sure enough, some worries are just that Cotton is being sentimental.

It was already expected tomorrow, so why worry about it?

Everyone has such a big fox, does it need a little cotton flower that is not as big as a pinch of hair with a pointed tail to take care of it?

Thinking of this, Yu Ling gritted her teeth.

She didn't look back, she kept her back to Zhong Chuyun, her little red and swollen hands unconsciously fought in front of her.

One hand is Little Cotton, and the other is Bad Fox.

When "Little Cotton" grabbed the "Bad Fox" fiercely, the dissatisfaction of the owner of these little hands faded a little.

"By the way, Little Cotton."

"Ah?"

A sudden soft call made Yu Ling wake up like a dream.

Nervously, she clenched her hands into small fists, turned around, put her hands behind her back, opened a pair of big helpless eyes, and timidly looked at Zhong Chuyun, who she couldn't "handle" in reality.

Zhong Chuyun: "Do you want to go out these two days?"

Yu Ling: "Well... If possible, I want to go out and look for a job tomorrow."

"This year it's getting cold early, so you can't just wear a sweater when you go out." Zhong Chuyun said, Patted the down jacket on her lap, "Come here and try it on, see if it fits you."

"Ah?" Hearing this, Yu Ling subconsciously took a few steps forward.

The living room is not big, and the distance between the two can be easily brought closer with just a few steps.

Yu Ling stood on the edge of the sofa, staring blankly at Chu Yun standing up, and putting the beige coat on her body.

Zhong Chuyun was born tall, her clothes were obviously too big for Yu Ling.

It was a long down jacket, which was put on the girl like a rice dumpling, wrapping her thin and small body in it.

However, since the day when Yu Ling was able to transform into a human form, she has been picking up the worn-out clothes of her sisters all the time, and she has long been used to this kind of generous feeling that her hands can't even stretch out her sleeves.

Zhong Chuyun's clothes are very light and warm, with a faint fragrance, which is much better than the old clothes worn by her sisters.

Thinking of this, Yu Ling got her small hands out of the sleeves that were a little bit longer, subconsciously stretched out her hands to gather the skirt of her clothes, and looked at Zhong Chuyun with a little naive look in her eyes.

"You are too thin." Zhong Chuyun said, took Yu Ling's hand, and led her into the bedroom.

Zhong Chuyun dug out several sweaters and coats that looked smaller from the closet, and asked Yu Ling to try them on one by one, and finally picked two that fit relatively well, and hung them on the far left side of the closet.

"I'll make do with it for the past two days. I'll buy two suits that fit online later. When they arrive, I'll have to change and wash them inside and

out ." Holding the undressed coat in his hand, he whispered, "I've made some money these days, can I buy it myself?"

"How much did I make?" Zhong Chuyun asked.

Yu Ling handed back the clothes to Zhong Chuyun, squatted down and took out her tattered little bundle from the drawer under the bed.

She spread the bundle on the ground, reached out and grabbed the potato chip bucket inside, unscrewed the plastic cover, and dug a few times with her fingers, and took out five fifty-dollar bills and two ten-dollar bills.

The cash rolled up in the potato chip bucket is crumpled, and it seems to have a smell of dumpling stuffing.

Zhong Chuyun raised the corners of her lips slightly, and raised her hand to touch Yu Ling's little head: "It's not enough."

Yu Ling lowered her eyelashes, her cheeks were slightly flushed, and she whispered, "Is this kind of clothes expensive? There should be some Is it cheap? How much is the cheaper one? I can earn it myself."

Zhong Chuyun: "This time I will buy it for you first. If you want to go out to find a job, you can't always wear clothes that don't fit you."

Yu Bell: "It's okay. I have been wearing clothes thrown away by my sisters since I was a child. It doesn't matter if it fits or not. I have long been used to it. In fact, there is nothing wrong with being bigger. Anyway, a little monster like me is not good enough Good stuff..."

"Don't have such a habit." Zhong Chuyun interrupted Yu Ling, and said calmly, "This is not Xiquan Mountain, you don't have to live the way you used to, let alone feel that you are not worthy." She Turning around and closing the cabinet door, under Yu Ling's surprised gaze, he continued calmly, "Little Mianmian, remember, no matter which human city you are in, no one will care what kind of fairy you are and how many you have. Years of cultivation. You are you, standing with anyone, any monster, there is no distinction between high and low."

Such an answer made Yu Ling stunned.

In this world, no fairy has ever said such a thing to her.

In her cognition, the monster clan always respects the strong, and the born weak goblins are insignificant and easy to be bullied.

Just like the fox named Lin Shuang was willing to protect her with his powerful strength, she would be happy and satisfied, but Dudu never thought that they could be equal.

A Nine-Tailed Fox Clan with no one bloodline, who was born extremely noble, and a big monster who has cultivated for more than two thousand years and can pinch her to death with a move of a finger, how could it be possible to be indiscriminate with a frivolous little monster like her? Woolen cloth?

But the fox in front of him just said such a sentence that Mian Mian couldn't understand.

It's okay to say so, but she still has a serious face, so that she doesn't know how to answer.

"Why aren't you talking?" Zhong Chuyun asked with a low eyebrow.

"I...frightened..." Yu Ling shrank her neck unconsciously, her little Mian Mian's eyes were full of great panic.

"You don't have to be so afraid of me, I'm not a scourge." Zhong Chuyun said, turned and walked out of the bedroom.

Yu Ling bulged her cheeks like a pufferfish, bit her lower lip lightly after being discouraged, and followed closely behind Zhong Chuyun, apologetically saying: "I'm sorry...I, I will try my best to change." "I didn't blame you, don't be sorry

. "

Oh..."

Yu Ling responded and sat beside Zhong Chuyun.

The TV was turned on by Zhong Chuyun. The channel was Yu Ling's favorite channel last week, and the drama was still the one that was broadcast every afternoon last week, but the number of episodes jumped a lot. For Yu Ling, the plot was already a bit out of date up.

The warm wind blowing by the sofa is much more comfortable than the "Little Sun" in Sister Li's shop.

Yu Ling stared at the TV for a long time, but she kept thinking about what Zhong Chuyun said just now.

On TV, the female protagonist with an extremely ordinary status made her appeal to the male protagonist in a high position without being humble or overbearing. The arrogant and repulsive appearance that resembled Yu Tang a week ago was quite different.

These scenes, just like what Zhong Chuyun said just now, shocked the weak heart of the little Tumian in the mountains who had never seen anything in the world.

She took a deep breath and clenched her fists.

"That..."

"Huh?"

"You didn't lie to me with what you said just now, did you?"

"Yeah." "

In this case, then..." Yu Ling thought for a while, raised her eyes, tilted her head and said seriously "I owe you the money you bought for me, and I'll pay you back when I earn it! I live with you, and I can't eat and drink for nothing. I will cook the meals, sweep the floor, and wash the clothes. I'll take care of all the housework, so I'll just pay your rent, okay?"

Zhong Chuyun couldn't help being taken aback, as if he didn't expect the little demon in front of him to say such a thing.

She was silent for a moment, and couldn't help asking: "Why?"

This little cotton has suffered so much, and finally someone is willing to give her a decent life, why does she still act like a maid, and take the initiative? Ask to tire yourself out?

"Because you said, we are equal!" Yu Ling sat up straight, stared at Zhong Chuyun seriously, and said firmly, "If we are really equal, then you are not strong, and I am not weak , I should not be taken care of by you, and the benefits I get from you should be returned to you in other ways. Only in this way, I am not considered dependent on you, only in this way, can we achieve true equality, It's not just talking."

"You..."

"Only if I don't owe you anything, can I stand in front of you confidently!"

Zhong Chuyun opened his mouth, hesitant to speak for a while, obviously unable to refute Yu Ling These words.

After Yu Ling finished speaking, with anticipation in her eyes, she asked timidly, "Do you still think we are equal?"

Zhong Chuyun pondered for a moment, then nodded in confusion.

Seeing Yu Ling, she was relieved.

She stood up, jumped into the bedroom in a few steps, took out a pen and paper, and ran to Zhong Chuyun excitedly.

"You are..." Zhong Chuyun couldn't react for a while.

"I want to keep accounts!" Yu Ling said, squatting down on the coffee table, "How much are the clothes I am wearing, the shoes under my feet, and the bed in the back room?" Yu Ling thought

, She is really a smart cotton flower.

This fox suddenly treated her so well, if she really agreed like this, she would inevitably owe a lot of things. In the future, the fox suddenly repented and wanted her to do something for her, but she couldn't justly refuse.

But as long as she can count everything clearly and clearly now, even if the fox repents in the future, she will not owe the fox anything, and she can choose to leave at any time with peace of mind!

A few minutes later, Yu Ling wrote down her debts at this moment on a white paper.

The cotton mop is already in the house, and the toiletries are not worth much, so I couldn't ask the price in the end.

The pajamas were bought in the supermarket downstairs at 149. When I first arrived, the new set of clothes was bought at 230. The bed in the back room cost more than 800. Since only the top bunk was for her, Zhong Chuyun said nothing. Willing to accept her four hundred.

More than seven hundred, less than eight hundred.

OK, acceptable!

After calculating the existing debts, Yu Ling was called by Zhong Chuyun to sit beside her again, poking her small head, like a real city dweller, looking at Zhong Chuyun's mobile phone for a whole afternoon's shopping Taobao.

She picked and picked for a while, trying hard to pick up some cheap ones to wear casually, but she couldn't grab Zhong Chuyun's fingers no matter what, and finally watched her buy a shopping cart for herself with great heartache. , From inside to outside, from top to bottom, clothes, pants, scarves, shoes and socks, I chose two sets of each, and everything is brand new.

The clothes the fox picked were beautiful and looked very warm, but it cost more than 2,700 when paying.

Little Cotton, who has only touched 270 yuan in this life, looked at the final debt of nearly 3500 yuan written in black and white.

She is extremely curious now, if Zhong Chuyun hadn't made the promise of "will definitely pay back the money", would Zhong Chuyun dare to spend the money so extravagantly.

It was a trick, I just wanted to pay off the favor early, but I owed a huge debt instead.

Thinking about it, Little Cotton couldn't help but let out a wail.

"How long will it take me!"

"No hurry, take your time."

It shouldn't be an illusion, when the fox said this, a smile definitely flashed in his eyes.

Sure enough, foxes are cunning, and cotton can't beat them at all.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Fox: Do you want to separate yourself from me?

Cotton: woo woo woo woo...