13

"No, I just like dumplings." The person in front of him said, with an ambiguous smile on the corner of his mouth, "Pack up and take away, scan code or cash?" Very similar peach blossom eyes, the appearance can be said to be quite outstanding, once you have seen it once, you will not easily forget it.

Zhong Chutian, the "bad fate" that Yu Ling wanted to escape with all her heart, stood in front of her again without warning.

"Where are you in a daze? Cotton." Zhong Chutian's slender fingers curled up slightly, and the knuckles of his index finger tapped the table lightly.

"Scan... Just scan the QR code." Yu Ling responded blankly, standing up involuntarily, feeling that the blood all over her body was frozen.

She subconsciously glanced out the window.

At this moment, isn't it the little white car that brought her out of Xiquan Mountain that is parked on the side of the road outside?

This city is so big, she is just a little cotton flower whose spiritual power is so low that others may not be able to sense it, why can they find her?

Should she run away?

In terms of cultivation, body, and strength, it seems that there is no possibility of successful escape.

But this is a city of humans, and there are so many rules that goblins need to abide by, no matter how high their cultivation level is, it will be useless in front of others.

So, should she yell and keep herself from being taken by them?

Thinking this way, Yu Ling saw that Zhong Chutian had already scanned the QR code.

A payment reminder sounded in the lounge, and Sister Li quickly walked out of the house.

Sister Li, who had just woken up, saw Yu Ling standing motionless in front of the cash register with her head bowed and her eyes dodging as soon as she went out.

The atmosphere in front of her was too subtle, and Sister Li was stunned for a moment, and asked blankly, "Xiao Yu, why are you standing there? What do you want to eat?"

Yu Ling opened her mouth, and just as she was about to speak, Zhong Chutian preempted her step.

"Chives and eggs, dumplings, pack them up, thank you."

"My family's leeks and eggs are more delicious when steamed." Sister Li habitually reminded.

"I want dumplings." Zhong Chutian said, looking at Yu Ling again.

"It's fine, it's delicious too." Sister Li replied, turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

Yu Ling unconsciously took two steps back, her back pressed against the cold wall, and the coolness penetrated through the thin clothes, making her frown slightly.

Zhong Chutian: "My sister said, if you have any ideas, you can speak up, she will give you the greatest respect, there is no need to run away without saying a word, and make everyone very embarrassed." Yu Ling bit her lip and muttered

softly Said: "Why can you find me..."

"Don't look down on the fox too much, Little Cotton." Zhong Chutian said, put away his smiling face, leaned sideways to the cashier and sighed, glanced at Yu Ling from the corner of his eye, and said lightly, "Pack up your things and go back with my sister."

"No!" Yu Ling shook her head, said in a very low voice but very seriously, "It's against the law to imprison a goblin in private, you have no right to lock me up!" "My sister

can You are not locked up."

"Yes, there is! She confiscated my ID card and raised me at home every day, just to find a day for me to marry you!" Yu Ling whispered, and the words came to this point , couldn't help but gritted his teeth and muttered, "I don't want it. There are so many women in the Mu clan, and most of them don't want to marry. Why can't you change one?" "Little sister, make sense." Zhong Chutian said helplessly, "

You I don't want to marry, and I don't have to marry you, do I?"

"Since that's the case, I'm fine now, and I don't have to worry about food and lodging, why should I go with you?" Yu Ling said, her innocent eyes widening.

"I don't know what my sister is thinking, she has been looking for you for several days." Zhong Chutian said, stood up straight, took a deep breath, and said, "Anyway, you have to go back if you say anything today.

" Hearing the bell, he became a little anxious: "You, don't force me, I'm going to scream!"

Zhong Chutian didn't care: "Call me."

Yu Ling gritted her teeth and warned: "Don't take it seriously, I will say you are a hooligan, you...you are a human trafficker! I... I have a really loud voice!" Little Cotton's

volume In a low voice, the tone is cowardly, and there is no confidence in what you say, let alone convincing.

"You say what you say, you can say whatever you want." Zhong Chutian said, he took out a little red book from his body, slapped it on the table, and said indifferently, "Anyway, your name is on this household registration book, we are now a family, Make it up as you like, I have a thick skin, and I am not afraid to explain it to others."

"...What, what is a household registration book."

"It's not a family, and you don't have a booklet."

Yu Ling took a breath.

She never thought that in a human city, apart from an ID card, there is such a thing as a household registration book.

It's over now, she was eaten to death by these two foxes.

...

On the seventh day of returning to freedom, Yu Ling was taken into Zhong Chuyun's car by Zhong Chutian under Sister Li's helpless and regretful eyes.

Yu Ling finally knew why Zhong Chuyun asked Zhong Chutian to come in to pick her up.

This male fox has a face that is super easy to win people's favor. When he tells a lie, he doesn't need to draft it at all. He only needs to stand there and move his lips a little, and it is a touching nonsense.

Not only did he say that he was her cousin, but he also said that she was some kind of repeat student in the third year of high school. A while ago, her midterm grades were not satisfactory, her mentality collapsed, and she had a big fight with her family, so she ran away without saying a word. Yu Ling didn't quite understand what was not ideal for repeating in the third year of high school, but she found that Sister Li's eyes were full of shock after hearing it, and she knew that this lying fox had definitely said bad things about her. Because the address on the ID card matches the household registration book, Yu Ling knew that she couldn't argue with anything, so she had to agree to go home and study hard under Sister Li's earnest persuasion.