5

That afternoon, Yu Ling was extremely quiet.

    From the moment she learned the truth, the TV in front of her hadn't changed channels, but one afternoon had passed, and even if the channels hadn't been changed, three different TV dramas had been switched one after another.

    But she had no interest in watching stories that were new to her.

    She felt like those plastic neighbors in the vase last night, sitting very obediently the whole time, only daring to listen to anything, even the grapefruit that Zhong Chuyun handed over was about to be squeezed in her hand cooked.

    It was almost dinner time when Zhong Chutian left.

    He wanted to stay and treat him to a meal, but Zhong Chuyun stared away before he could finish his words.

    Such a scene is simply a spectacle in Yu Ling's view.

    You must know that ever since she could remember, the members of the Yu family have always been around Yu Tang. No matter what Yu Tang did wrong on weekdays, he would be forgiven. walk.

    It's no wonder that there is only one man named Yu Tang in this generation's family, and all future incense must be directed at him, otherwise he would not be so arrogant.

    But this fox tribe is strange. The older sister becomes the patriarch, and the younger brother not only has to marry an unknown girl for the older sister, but also gets yelled at and fined for cleaning the floor. In the end, even if she wants to buy dinner, the older sister is kicked out of the house. .

    The man's status in the family is so low, if the cousins ​​and cousins ​​in the mountains who have coaxed Yu Tang for half his life saw this, wouldn't they all be shocked?

    But speaking of it, the two foxes, Zhong Chuyun and Zhong Chutian, really have no shyness when talking about things. I don't know whether they really regard her as one of their own, or think that she has no ability to report to the outside world at all. In short, they dare to talk about anything.

    Yu Ling pricked up her ears and listened carefully for a while, and she roughly figured out the whole story.

    At the end of the day, it's all about survival.

    When her mother was still there, Yu Ling had heard a story about the celestial demons in the world, about how the demon race was declining.

    It is said that thousands of years ago, the grievances in the world gathered into the heavenly demon, who was good at tricking people's hearts, and gradually controlled the power of the group of demons, trying to rule the world in vain.

    All of a sudden, the monsters were in chaos, and the flames of war suddenly broke out. After a hundred years, the lives of the people are already in dire straits, and the people are in dire straits.

    On the day when the Heavenly Demon is executed, the once prosperous age has been overturned, the world has changed, and the wars have been written into the history books, but there is no mention of a single word about the demons.

    In that battle, it seemed that the demons led the demons to attack the human race, but in fact, most of the demons had already lost themselves, like puppets on strings. A heavy price.

    From ancient times to the present, the monster clan, which has been difficult to get along because of the large population, finally declined completely after that battle.

    And the weak human beings who were once looked down upon by the monster clan have gradually occupied or even destroyed the living place of the monster clan on the road of continuous development for thousands of years.