crazy.

𓆩♡𓆪

a few days had passed, sunghoon now living in his new dorm with his new teammates which would soon debut alongside him as worldwide idols.

crazy.

it was also the day jangmi and sunghoon would be able to hang out after months (what felt like years) of simply seeing eachother for a few minutes in dyer situations.

again, crazy.

jangmi's heart was racing as her manager was slowly getting closer to the boys' new home. would they like her? what would their first impressions of her be like? would she like them?

sunghoon had told the girl she could skip the awkward introductions and wait for a little later, but jangmi didn't mind seeing as her other half had just gone through a hell stor- a debut survival show.. she could deal with a moment of awkward silence.

the manager's hand softly knocked on the door they now stood in front of, jangmi holding her breath as she could hear the very faint, almost silent footsteps nearing the entryway. the door opened, behind it standing a male seemingly around the age of the one whose arm's circulation was currently being threatened by a certain lee. he smiled down at the girl, "lee jangmi, right?"

she allowed her grip to loosen, eyes looking up to meet the male in the house. "yes, it's nice to finally meet you,"

he smiled, "you as well, miss lee. sunghoon is in the bedroom with some members, if you'd like to come in,"

she softly nodded, she and her manager taking their shoes off in the entryway, shutting the door behind themselves. she could instantly tell the difference between a girl group dorm and a boy group dorm.. everything from the cleanliness down to the noises.

there were multiple loud conversations going on throughout the dorm, every sentence coming to a dead silence once the two new presences were in the living room.

"guys," he quickly cleared his throat, "this is-"

"jangmi!" sunghoon's excited voice cut through the man's dialogue, the male giving a close-lipped smile as he watched the boy pass in front of him, bringing the girl into his arms. "yes. this is lee jangmi, sunghoon's friend,"

sunghoon swayed their conjoined bodies back and forth for a bit, jangmi now repeatedly tapping his shoulder to try and get him to let go so she could introduce herself to his members.

"no. why do you want other guys to know your name."

jangmi chuckled, smoothly pushing herself out from his trap. sunghoon sighed, letting his head fall in defeat. the boys chuckled at this, now standing in a row in front of jangmi.

she bowed towards the six, "hello, i'm lee jangmi, it's nice to meet you all.. congratulations on your success!" she began to applaud them lightly, the boys smiling at the girl as they returned her bow.

"you watched the show? who was your #1 pick if we can ask?" the boy she recognized heeseung to be asked, the girl taking a second before replying, "i really liked jungwon, if i'm being-"

a loud gasp interrupted her sentence, a certain best friend of hers feigning a headache as he dramatically stumbled all over the place. "you betrayed me.. i thought you watched it for me,"

jangmi and the members chuckled at sunghoon's dramatics, jangmi stepping on her tiptoes to pat park's shoulder. "i'm kidding. i watched to support sunghoon, and i was voting for all seven of you, actually,"

the boys all smiled in gratitude, once again bowing towards the girl.

"...but mostly for me, right?" a small voice said behind her, jangmi playfully rolling her eyes as she curtly nodded towards her best friend.

"well, we have some stuff planned before jangmi's schedules later tonight.. should we get going?" he asked the shorter girl, the girl once again nodding before returning her gaze to the group of six. "there'll be plenty of time to get closer in the future, i hope.. i'm sorry for having to leave so soon, it was nice to meet you all!" she bowed towards the members, receiving words of it's okay and don't worry as a response.

the pair stepped out hand in hand, jangmi's manager staying in the dorm to meet enhypen's manager and the boys. they walked in a comfortable silence, minutes passing before they finally made it to the more populated area of the neighbourhood.

sounds of people walking and talking, stews bubbling from the countless food carts available and pictures being taken surrounded their senses as they ordered a plate of tteokbbokki and fishcakes to share as they walked around.

jangmi's eyes shined as they went around the now dimmer city, sunghoon softly smiling — though no one could see, as they were wearing masks — at the sight of the girl. he missed this so much, he missed her so much.

"what?" her familiar, calming voice broke him away from his inner thoughts, the girl now returning the gaze he'd had on her for who knew how long. he simply smiled again, hand carefully coming up to grab a gentle hold of her face, eyes still admiring her every detail.

"just missed you."

a burning sensation spread throughout the deepest pit of her stomach, one that made her head spin. thank God for the mask, she thought, because he would've one thousand percent been teasing her for her now pink cheeks.

the colour had spread to her ears, yet sunghoon didn't wanna ruin the moment.

"i missed you too, park."

𓆩♡𓆪
+ ^_^
++ any plot suggestions?