i have her location

𓆩♡𓆪

another week of hardly having time to communicate with the other passed, and lee could feel it affecting her in the worst way possible.

she didn't know if she was catching a cold, but with the way every part of her body felt as though it was close to falling off with every step she took, and her stuffy nose making it nearly impossible to breathe, jangmi was sure she wasn't in the best shape to be training for the full twelve hours she'd been accustomed to.

with every break the group of five got, her members would be rushing to catch the girl before she fell to the hard ground and hurt herself.

"jangie, take a break. don't join us for the rest of this lesson. take a seat on the bench, watch if you can," jimin said, moving the stray hairs from jangmi's face. the older's face showed a look of concern upon feeling how warm the youngest's forehead had become, signalling minjeong to rush and get a wet rag.

the three remaining girls lifted the shaky jangmi towards the bench, gently laying her down and running around to find a blanket to cover her. in the midst of the chaos, the girl's phone began to ring, yizhuo looking over to see the now familiar contact picture taking over the screen.

the ning girl picked up the phone, clicking on the green answer button, unable to get a first word out before the boy had began to speak

"angel, i got this really bad feeling something happened. please tell me it wasn't you,"

"uh.. sunghoon?" yizhuo slowly spoke, making sure she got the boy's name right.

"oh? who's this?" sunghoon asked, trying to keep his nerves afloat.

"i'm one of jangmi's girlfriends.. uh," she said again, pausing as she tried to remember the right words.

giving up, she lifted the phone from her ear, looking at minjeong who'd just returned to the practice room. "unnie, can you talk to sunghoon for me?"

minjeong nodded, rushing to grab the phone. "sunghoon?" she asked, receiving a confirmation from the boy on the line.

"jangmi hasn't looked too well today, and we've been having to.. catch her from falling over after dancing-"

"what??"

she sucked in a breath upon hearing the boy's loud voice. "we're taking care of her right now, i think she fell asleep. we'll be heading home in about an hour, if you want to cal-" she was interrupted once again.

"could i stop by and see her? i need to if she's feeling bad,"

minjeong paused, looking at jimin for an answer. sunghoon's voice had been loud enough for the others to hear the entire conversation. the eldest softly nodded, looking back at jangmi after she'd twitched.