taking my spot

𓆩♡𓆪

lee's eyes smiled as she saw the brown-haired boy appear on screen for the first time. they'd seen eachother a few days ago, jangmi making sure to land a "good luck" kiss on the boy's cheek.

the five girls were sat in jangmi's bed, eyes focused on the pair standing together as they were introduced.

"you said that was his friend?"
"yeah, jay." jangmi paused for a second to chuckle, "he seems to be taking my spot as sunghoon's best friend.."
"no one could ever do that, mi.. look at his neck." minjeong said, pointing at the screen.

jangmi focused her eyes on the boy, and saw the familiar silver necklace peeking out of his shirt. it was the chain she gave him the week before. she softly smiled, a blush colour heating her cheeks — the four girls all noticing yet biting their tongues in order to keep her from feeling embarrassed.

jangmi seemed to be caught in a daze throughout the entire first episode of the survival show, as the other four were the only voices circling throughout the space when they made a comment. lee was all too focused on making sure she could see park in every possible frame, even if it was the tip of his shoulder. she had to make sure he was always okay, even though the episode had already happened.

perhaps a silly superstition of hers, yeah.. but as long as they could see eachother, the pair knew they were safe.

𓆩♡𓆪
+ filler :o