suck it

𓆩♡𓆪

"how are you today?" she spoke into the phone, sat outside of her group's new dorm.

since æspa had been officially, fully confirmed to be debuting, the CEO and talent manager decided it was time to move the five out of the trainee dorms, and into their first, much nicer 'home' together.

"tired. i haven't stopped practicing for the mission we have in... five days?" sunghoon thought, however even that was too much for his tired brain to handle. he wished he could finally get a good nights rest, yet the only way he could achieve that was to sleep with jangmi — and who knew how long that would take.

the girl frowned, eyes raking over her best friend's face. "i'm sorry i can't do anything about it, hoon."

he softly smiled as a form of reassurance, "it's okay, angel. it's nearing the end of the show.. it's up to the producers and viewers to see if i get to finally debut or not." he said, the smile slowly fading as he got deeper into his own thoughts.

"i've been checking sns daily.. they seem to like you a lot,"
"really?"
"oh, yeah.. makes me kinda jealous, i can't lie."

sunghoon loudly chuckled, more than he had since he left the comfort of bighit. "jealous..? why?" he said in between laughs, and jangmi only rolled her eyes. "too many girls looking at you.."
"so?" he challenged, and jangmi gave him a death stare.
she sighed, "nothing.. just don't want them to distract you from what's right in front of you~" she lightly teased, the boy of course on the same wavelength.
"what's right in front of me? you mean the love of my life?"

jangmi froze, and sunghoon had that disgustingly attractive smirk he always had when he was able to make jangmi feel flustered. "cat got your tongue?"
"suck it, park."
"you first, lee."

𓆩♡𓆪
+ :D