debuting

𓆩♡𓆪

it was finally the day — the day the world would see if park sunghoon would be able to debut, or not.

like the watching audience, a certain lee jangmi was shitting her pants. the group were given a break day, and the four knew the youngest would be glued to her tv all day, so they joined her. squished on her bed, snacks surrounding them, in their comfiest lounge clothes — the girls were five watching jangmi's best friend potentially get to debut.

truth be told, they'd grown a certain level of love for the boy as well, seeing as he was the grounding force for their rather fragile maknae. it'd come as a surprise that jangmi had the weakest immune system, considering she'd always been on the ice. but as human nature goes, one person can't be perfect at everything — much to the perfectionist lee jangmi's disappointment.

lee had so desperately wanted to be at the finale in person, however no one in either management team was able to get that to happen on time.

hours passed of the mc's overly dragged-out announcing, and jangmi was beaming with joy.

her best friend, her park sunghoon was finally debuting. the other six members chosen had been her top picks, so she was also excited for the relationships bound to bloom between her and the six members. she couldn't wait to see park in person, she couldn't even wait for him to get his phone in an hour or two.

admittedly, her heart had skipped a beat when sunghoon had been announced. after his short speech to the global audience, the boy's fingers had found the silver chain dangling around his neck, clutching onto it extra tight as he kissed the charm once he'd arrived to his place on the platform. the girls had all seen jangmi's blushing cheeks, however, as always, opted to not say anything — which she was grateful for.

𓆩♡𓆪
+ waaaaaaa