𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

Before he could complete his sentence, the door was slammed open, and there, John stood with Jennifer in front of him, with a dagger to her neck. " -any moment." Alistair finished after the dramatic entrance. Locking eyes, John smirked smugly in Derek's direction.

Seeing as they were talking about killing her, Jennifer rapidly said, "you can't. I'm the only one who can save her. I'll save her and tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is, but there's an alpha pack out there wanting me dead, so, I'll only help you once I'm out safe." She looked at all of them, and then added her final sentence, "only then."

And of course, Derek was the first one to try and get his claws on her, just like everyone wanted, but was stopped by Scott.

Behind him, Peter said greeting his teeth, "I suggest a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Derek and Alistair agreed with him, but, before anyone could say another thing, the communicator of the hospital sounded.

"Attention please. Mr. Deucalion. Wha- sorry, just Deucalion, asks for the woman named Jennifer Blake to be delivered in the reception. If you do it, everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes." It took Alistair one minute to recognize the scared voice, it was Melissa, Scott's mother.

After the message, Jennifer claimed that Deucalion wouldn't hurt Scott's mother, revealing that Derek wasn't the only one he wanted in his pack. As he also wanted Scott.

"Deucalion doesn't only want an alpha pack, he wants perfection. Which means adding the rarest alphas to his lines."

"A true alpha", was Peter and John's surprised unified comment.

From behind them, next to Alistair, Stiles looked confused and asked, "what's that?"

Alistair was the one to answer, "the one who doesn't need to take the power from another. They rise merely by their willpower." Everyone in the room looked back at him, but the Keeper only smirked smugly, he looked at Scott, and said, "our little Scotty."

In the front of the hospital, amongst the raging pouring rain, a car stopped, and Michelle, Isaac, Allison, and Chris ran inside the hospital.

After around of ten minutes of discussion it was decided, as the last ambulance hadn't left yet, Scott and Peter would distract the twins while the rest took Cora to the ambulance. Alistair texted Michelle to find them there, so she could help in saving Cora and John left to search for their parents, who probably would come at any moment.

Going last, and making sure they weren't being followed, Alistair got glances to the fight the wolves were having, and let's just say it didn't look too good for Scott and Peter.

So, while Scott and Peter were getting their asses kicked, the rest ran and reached the ambulance, Derek placed Cora's body on the ambulance's stretcher, Stiles entered with her while Derek and Jennifer waited outside, Alistair went to take a look around, when he saw it. A dead body was on the floor on the side of the car, the body had claw marks on its back, profound and bloody, fresh. Then he heard it, steps on the pavement, but these steps were different, they were accompanied by the sound of something pointy creeping on the floor, like claws. Without waiting to see who it was, he walked back slowly and boarded the ambulance, he figured Derek could defend himself and Jennifer, Stiles and Cora would need his help much more.

After closing the ambulance's door, and readying an arrow to be fired, he started to hear a female voice, probably Kali's, calling for a Julia, and the sound of keys. Seconds after, they heard a growl, and saw, through the door's windows, Derek and Jennifer running, being chased by Kali.