𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

When they finally reached another floor, they saw a spill of black blood on the floor leading in a trail toward a double door, they heard grunting and suddenly, the door was open seconds later, an older man wearing a black v neck was thrown, sliding across the floor and stopped just before them. He looked up at Derek and said, "we've got a problem. A very big problem." And when they looked up, they saw it, the merged twins.

Looking at them, John grunted, clearly annoyed, and Alistair let a breath out and said in a tired voice, "not them again. I'm growing really annoyed of them." From his side, John silently nodded.

Upon seeing them, the Goliath wannabes growled, extending their arms in an attempt to look bigger and more intimidating. And of course, after the slightest provocation, Derek and Scott were the first to throw themselves against them. From behind them, Alistair saw Cora's body on the floor.

While the werewolves, now joined by the V-neck man, were distracting the twins, Alistair grabbed Stiles' arm, gestured, and dragged him towards Cora's body. He knew the moment they do that, Jennifer would escape, but Cora was a bigger priority than her, if the alpha pack was there, she had it rough to escape, but, just in case, he made eye contact with John and gestured the elevator. John nodded in understanding and started to back silently.

And so, they went towards the girl. Lifting her up, Alistair carried her towards one of the rooms and landed her on one of the tables. When they saw the twins again, Alistair aimed an explosive arrow to them, looked at Scott and gestured him the lights in the ceiling, apparently getting the message, he nodded. Alistair fired the arrow, striking on the floor in front of the twins, causing the giant monster to cover its eyes from the flashes, and Scott broke the lights, making it crash with them, leaving them on the floor for the moment.

(...)

Silently, seeing the spectacle in front of her, and how everyone was distracted, Jennifer started to back towards the elevator. Once the doors closed in front of her, before she could see him through the reflective walls of the elevator, he spoke, "not very perceptive, are you?", he was smirking while holding a dagger in each of his hands, once she did a gesture to turn towards him, he only showed the daggers to her and said, "just washed them on mistletoe. Must confess I'm curious to see what they would do on you." That mere mention made her stop in her tracks. She looked back to the door, giving him her back.

John reclined on the back wall and only said, "yeah, that's like it." And the elevator moved.

(...)

Stumbling, Stiles and the other man, who Alistair now knew to be Derek's uncle, Peter, after Stiles spontaneous and fast summary, finally got to put Cora on another table, they all gathered there.

When they got there, Stiles was losing it, he noticed Jennifer's disappearance and started to argue about them letting her go, and how she had his father and was going to kill Cora. He truly looked ready to bite Derek's throat with his teeth. Alistair tried to mention how he had that covered, but, as always, they were too busy trying to get to each other's throats to listen. Alistair looked at Scott, asking him to make them shut up, the boy could only smile with apologetic pup eyes, sighing but not stopping the small smile on his lips, Alistair only shook his head.

After minutes, they started to argue again, but Alistair was already fed up with their shit, frustrated and annoyed, after they again mentioned Jennifer escaping, he yelled, "I have that covered! They should come in-"