A Mikaelson Thanksgiving

Start from the beginning

Tristan moved his gaze around the table explaining what we all already knew. "Our continued existence depends on the Mikaelsons. We've known that since Finn and Kol died. Unfortunately, so does every other vampire in the world. Given that the sire lines have declared war against one another, you can imagine how many young upstarts have come to the same conclusion... kill an Original, wipe out an entire line of rivals. Heavy burden, isn't it, the lives of thousands of sired vampires resting on your shoulders? In a perfect world, you'd allow us to seal you away forever, thus eliminating the threat."

Klaus put his hands together on the table. "Fortunately, the world is far from perfect."

"And we have grown to enjoy such company of some. So how about we put every vampire who is concerned for their life inside a tomb of their own." I smirked, taking back my seat beside Klaus who was smirking with his eyes going golden in a second.

Elijah sighs, picking up a glass of wine. "With all the nauseating dinner theater we've endured throughout the centuries, these performances are, by far, the worst. Aurora, my sister..."

My husband interrupted him. "Aurora is quite aware of our desire to see Rebekah home, and I'm sure she'll do everything in her power to oblige."

Footsteps came into the room where we all saw Freya enter the dining hall. "We're welcoming our enemies to the dinner table now? Convenient, given she's the one who has the answers I want."

Aurora rolls her eyes getting to her feet. "Oh, for heaven's sake, now I have to deal with the long-lost sister? Nik, please spare me your family's rage and paranoia. It is exactly this kind of lunacy which led me to steal Rebekah in the first place."

Freya snarled. "What did you do with her?"

Aurora whipped her head around from us and back to Freya not regretting what she was telling our group. "Oh, I'm sorry, luv, but this prophecy has you all acting as fools, and I've no intention of risking my life to foolishness. Now, I can't trust Rebekah with any of you, and I certainly can't trust the silly dear to endure on her own, so I decided to put her someplace safe. Imagine a spot where no harm could come to her, where, in fact, no one could possibly even track her down. Yes. Rest assured, Rebekah is perfectly fine... at the bottom of the ocean."

Klaus and I shared the same glare at the girl. "You're bluffing. Tell me you're bluffing."

Aurora clasped her hand together. "Oh, you should all be thanking me. Rebekah's never been safer. She has plenty of company down there. There's all the little crabs and octopus and..."

Klaus got to his feet about to kill her until Tristian put a blade to Freya's throat. "Harm my sister, and I'll be forced to return the favor."

Elijah grabbed him and vamped him into the wall way from her. Lucien responded holding his glass. "Oh, this all escalated very quickly."

Klaus pointed his index finger at his vampire threatening him. "Shut up, Lucien, or I'll tear your tongue from your head!"

Lucien pointed his finger at him still holding his glass in the same hand. "Be careful with your threats, Nik. Anything should happen to me, I won't be able to protect your precious Cami."

"Ok. That is the second time I've heard her name. Just who is this Cami?" Aurora raised her voice

Jumping up to my feet I vamped forward holding Aurora by her throat showing her my fangs. "She's my friend and my godmother of my daughters. So you do your best to remember that once I snap your neck bitch!"

Freya raised her hand using her magic to snap her neck for me. "You have bigger problems."

Klaus threw his hands away from his side once I let her limp body drop from my nails. "Freya!"

Elijah drags Tristian back to the table putting him in a chair. "Niklaus... Which of these two vulgar parasites would you first like to torture?"

Klaus put his hands on Lucien's shoulders glancing over to me, then whispering in his ear. "Well, it's half a dozen of one and 6 of the other, isn't it? Why don't you take the stable boy? Tristan and I are long overdue a good catch-up. Oh, if anything happens to Camille..."

Elijah tilts his head to the side finishing his brother's sentence. "Oh, I'm quite certain Lucien's aware, devastating error."

"Oh oh oh. I'll call the bitchy redhead along with Freya." I raised my hand like I was answering a question in kindergarten with a smirk on my face when I dropped my gaze down to the neck snapped vampire girl. "I think it's time I try my hand at revenge with my humanity on wouldn't you say, Nik?"

He moved away from his vampire tucking hair behind my ear that had fallen still smirking the same grin like me. "Indeed my queen. I suggest starting small. The fingernails or tounge." I smirked knowing what happened next would be fun.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito