Am I a monster? -Angst-

( Ayyy! I'm bored and need some soul crushing, bone breaking, horrifying angst for a broken/used/murderous/cannibal Male!Reader. Anyways, murder, gore, and much more scary shit is mentioned, like experimental things as well the reader is made in a petri dish, being transferred to one of the wiling female lab doctor's ovaries. You were an experimental chance for a stronger soldier, and it worked too good.  So if you don't feel comfortable reading this, it will be your ONLY warning to turn back, wait for a different update, just don't read this! Enjoy.)

(This font is a memory/Flashback)

The sound of liquid dripping onto the floor was heard throughout the silence, nothing being heard but the slight cries of  a child. A small boy hunched over in the middle of an old, rusty operating room,  corpses torn and mutilated on the floors and walls, blood splattered everywhere. The boy weeped, his body covered in torn rag clothing and blood, his chalky hair stained with the irony liquid. His hands covered his face, blood dripping from his hands as he fed on something, like he hasn't eaten in ages. The boy stops, hearing footsteps a few feet from the door, dropping the organ in his hand and retreating to the corner on all fours. 

The doors opened, a group of 3 soldiers walking in, their faced twisting at the sight and smell of the room. "Look!" one whispered, pointing to the small boy, his weeping getting uncontrollably louder as they neared him, his body backing up more into the corner. The soldier reached out a hand, holding it to the boy, waiting for hi to take it. The boy stared at the man, then to his hand, slowly inching towards the man to smell his hand, his chalky locks covering his face as he looked up to the man, the man's smile being more genuine. The boy sobbed harder, taking the man's hand as he pulled the boy into his chest, standing and walking from the room with the boy tucked safely in his arms , and away from the massacre that was left behind.

The soldier carried him to a car, getting in and saying something to the driver as they began down the road. He looked down at the boy, the boy looking up at the man as he moved the hair from his face, his eyes making contact with the boy's e/c orbs, glazed over as his eyes were filled with tears. "What's your name, buddy?" he asked, his smile creeping back up to his face. The boy stared, seeming puzzled with the man's words as he spoke. "Well, I'll give you a name then." 

The man spouted out different names, only one making the boy perk up like a dog getting a treat. "Y/n?" he said, watching as the boy looked up hurriedly, tugging at the man's gear as he grunted. "Y/n? You like that name, Y/n?" the boy jumped up and down on the man's lap, smiling at the man. "Well, Y/n. You can call me dad, if you'd like?" He tilted his head as he spoke to the boy. The word 'Dad' ran through his head. The boy smiled, tears spilling from his eyes as he hugged the man, the man smiled, shushing the boy as they drove. 

Years passed, and the soldiers grew quite fond of Y/n, teaching him to walk on two legs, to speak, read, and write. Over time, they began taking him back to their base, teaching how to fight with close combat, sometimes with knifes . When he got older, they switched to guns, being amazed at how quickly he adapted to each one. What surprised the soldiers most, was the boy's interests.

Y/n would often run off after training, finding opossums and raccoons, bringing them back to the base to show his 'Dad'. After the most recent job that his dad had left on, Y/n had returned to the loading field, waiting for him with missy, his opossum. He waited for hours, days, weeks. Eventually, the aircraft returned, but the sight of Y/n's father caused his heart to shatter. Y/n could hear his heartbeat before they landed, his hearing increasing overtime making it better to hear things from a further distance. 

His name was Daniel L/n, he was killed by a bullet to the throat. By the time they reached home base, his heart rate was accelerating, he died as soon as the aircraft touched the ground, not getting to say his final goodbye to the boy he thought of as a son. Y/n broke from hearing this, refusing to exit Daniel's room or talk to anyone else.