♡First time? Part 2♡

(Welcome to part two! This is where the smut starts, so if you're NOT here for the smut, then you can leave if you'd like. I can't promise that this will be good, so beware of cringe! But please read part 1 if you haven't yet, enjoy!)

I ran my hands along his upper body, tracing the scars along his chest and stomach. I took off the choker that occupied my neck, removing my shirt afterwards, tossing it on the floor. His hand pushed my chest slightly, making me lay back into the bed, his hands tracing my body, the warmth  making my body shiver. His gaze shifted to my  neck, leaning in and placing kisses along it, biting and leaving little bruises here and there. 

I tilted my head to the side as I placed my hand on his head, my fingers slipping through his brown locks. A whimper left my mouth as he sucked a spot on my collarbone. Hearing this, he bites down, causing an  moan to escape from my lips. I moved my hand to the back of his neck as he lifted his head to look at me. Our lips met again, filled with lust and need as well as passion. He pulled away to remove his belt, slipping out of his pants and boxers. I reached down to remove mine, to which he reached down to remove them instead. "Relax, love." He spoke, his voice somehow deeper and smooth. 

I nodded, leaning back and watching him remove my shorts and underwear. He spread my legs, sitting in between them, running his hands along the sides of my thighs. He smiled before leaning down to peck my lips with a small kiss before leaning over to grab something out of his bedside table. He opened the package of a Condom, and slid it over his dick, easing it down slowly as I watched, my mind blurry. He was huge. 

He positioned himself, grabbing ahold of my hips as he was about to enter. "Wait!" I whispered, clenching onto his upper arms, preventing him from entering. "What is it, love?" he asked, his hand moving to cup my face. I looked up at him, my face laced with worry and embarrassment. It seemed to click as he hummed, holding my hips once more, his forehead resting on mine as he initiated another kiss. He leaned back and ran his hands along my sides, squeezing slightly. "First time?" He asked, I nodded. "Well, I'll go easy. Ok, love?" He said, looking me in the eyes, his smile now softening. I nodded once more, my hands traveling back up to the back of his neck. 

He began to push in as he leaned down, his hands still holding onto my hips as he slowly entered into me. A stinging sensation of pain ran through my body, causing my eyes to water with tears. I layed  my head back as I held onto Price's shoulders. The pain stopped as he stopped moving, he was all in. He looked up, seeing my face scrunched and wet from tears. He began peppering my face with kisses, wiping the tears from my cheeks. He got close to my ear, whispering praises. "Such a good boy." , "You're doing so good." Whimpers left my lips as he continued. "Can I move, love?" he asked, his hands traveling back down to my hips, holding them tightly. I rolled my hips down, moaning as a jolt of pleasure shot through my body, my back arching. "y-yes, please!" I whisper shouted, my hands holding the back of his neck tightly. 

He hummed before pulling halfway out and thrusting back in slowly, repeating the action over and over again.  My moans got louder as I clawed at his back, trying to silence them but failing. "P-price..!" I moaned out, causing him to slow a bit. "John, call me John, love." he whispered out, continuing the same pace. "John..John!" I moaned out, loving how it sounded. His hips bucked faster as he heard his name. "Good boy. Such a good boy." he spoke, my back arching as he hit a spot that made me see stars. "There! Faster, right there, please!" I said, high pitched moans leaving my throat as he sped up. 

I held onto him for dear life as he was literally fucking my guts. This man's voice made me crazy, and he knew that, so he used it. His hands moved from my hips to the back of my thigh's, holding them as he, somehow, sped up more. "I'm c-close, John!" I whispered, it came out as more of a whimper than a whisper. "I know, love, me too. You've been such a good boy, cum for me, love." One of his hands reached up, wrapping around my dick, pumping it as he kept thrusting. My mind was pure mush by now, wanting nothing but the sweet release that was just around the corner. 

I let out one last moan as we came, my load hitting my chest and his abdomen. He pulled out after a minute or so, pulling off the condom and throwing it in the trash. He reached down, picking my sweaty body up bridal style, carrying me to his bathroom and sitting me down on the sink while he ran a bath for the both of us. He grabbed my hips and helped me into the tub, sitting behind me after I got in and sat down. We washed and talked for a while, just talking about random things. After the water was drained, we dried off as he handed me a pair of boxers and a long-sleeved shirt of his as he put on a pair of boxers. 

I slipped underneath the blankets first, now feeling the weakness as an aftermath. John slipped in behind me, pulling me into a warm embrace. I turned to his chest, moving up to be face to face with him. Kissing a few more times, he placed his face in the crook of my neck, my fingers running through his hair. Just a single breath away from falling asleep, "I love you, Y/n, so much." he whispered, kissing my neck once. "I love you too, John, more than you'd know" I whispered back, placing a small kiss on his forehead before he pulled me closer, slumber pulling us both into it's embrace as we both dozed off peacefully. 

The club was a great Idea, I should've done it sooner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! I have finished! I feel so drained, but it was worth it. Please, tell me if you liked this, and if I did any good for my first time writing smut. Enjoy!

Btw, next it Mr. Bubble bar (Soap) :D