First Impression prt2

(Have fun with the picture above, it took me so long to find a good one for you guys, so enjoy! :P)

Stars in the sky shinned, making the night so much more beautiful. Y/n walked down the hall, heading to Ghost's room, as he ordered him to. If there's one thing Y/n knew, it was that he wouldn't want to get on Ghost's bad side. He also knew that Ghost wouldn't back down from this, just by looking at him he knew that. 

He knocked lightly on the door, a slight shuffle coming from behind it. The door opened, revealing the skull masked man in all his glory. He looked down at the shorter male, moving aside to let him in as he closed the door behind him, his eyes tracing Y/n figure from his neck, down to his waist and hips. Y/n stood in the middle of the room, clueless to what he should do, looking around his room at the somewhat bare walls and his bed, his mind going crazy. 

Ghost walked up to the man, placing his hands on his waist, pulling him into his chest as he rested his forehead on his shoulder. Y/n flinched slightly, reaching up to the back of Ghost's head, resting his hand there as he spoke. "Are you okay with this?" he asked, to which Y/n responded with a short hum and a nod. Lifting his head up, Ghost led Y/n over to the bed, laying him down as he crawled on top of him, removing his mask slowly.

Once his mask was off, he tossed it onto the bedside table, looking back at the shy male underneath him. Y/n's hands traveled up Ghost's chest, his hands caressing his face and neck as he stared in awe. How could someone so cold hearted and standoffish be so beautiful? He removed his hands from his face, moving to take off his own mask and setting it on the table as well, looking back at Ghost as they locked eyes. 

The distance between them was sealed, their lips moving in sync as Ghost shoved his tounge into Y/n's mouth. His hands traveled down to the waist of the man as his tounge dominated the others. The kiss ceased as Ghost reached down, pulling his shirt off over his head, tossing it to the floor. He did the same with Y/n's shirt, his hands tracing over the many scars on his chest and stomach, his touch flustering the other male. 

In a flash, their pants were removed, along with their boxers as they continued to touch each other's skin, both needing this more and more with each touch. With one swift motion, Ghost was in between Y/n's widened legs, his face buried into his neck as he kissed and nipped at his skin, Y/n's breathing becoming quicker as he bit down on a certain spot. "Ghost, please." he spoke, his voice higher than before as the other abused that spot. 

"Simon. Call me Simon, love." responded Simon, his voice making Y/n's stomach do flips. "Simon~" his name rolled off of the man's tounge smoothly, his voice making the other more needy by the second. Simon sat up, pulling Y/n closer by his hips, positioning himself as he gripped onto his thighs. Y/n's hands rested next to his body, gripping onto the sheets as Simon began to enter him, his back arching as he felt every inch being pushed into him. 

Simon stopped moving, being fully into the other his breathing steadying as he looked at the affect he had on Y/n. His half-lidded eyes and opened mouth, the tears in his eyes and the drool on the corner of his mouth. It turned Simon on even more, wanting to immediately start thrusting into him, his mind going crazy as he clenched around his dick, his hands gripping onto his hips. 

Y/n took a moment to process the feeling of Simon inside of him, he could feel how close he was to hitting his prostate, the feeling of him almost enough to send him over the edge. The feeling eased, sending a feeling of emptiness through his body, causing him to whine. He rolled his hips down onto Simon's, moaning at the feeling, ecstacy shooting through his veins.  Simon took this as a sign to begin moving, pulling out before thrusting back in, repeating over and over as the man beneath him moaned his name, his hands clenching onto Simon's shoulders as he leaned down and connected their lips, his moans being muffled by the sloppy kiss. 

The kiss ended, both of them groaning and moaning at the feeling of each other's bodies. Simon reached a hand down, grabbing Y/n's erection into his hand, his hand pumping as he thrusted faster. Y/n's mind was complete mush, the touch and feeling of Simon causing him to mumble nonsense, feeling so close to his release. 

Simon's movements halted for a moment, moving Y/n onto his side as he placed his leg over his shoulder, reaching deeper into him as he clawed at the sheets, drool dripping down his chin as he mumbled. "S-simon, I'm so fucking close, please~" he whined, making Simon's hips stutter as he groaned. "I know, I am too love." He responded, grunting at the tightness, letting Y/n's leg go, turning him onto his back as he wrapped his arms around his waist, biting down on his shoulder. 

Simon moved his head, Y/n's arms making contact with his back, scratching along his skin and leaving marks. "You've been so good, love. Cum for me, you've been such a good boy." He whispered into his ear, causing Y/n to moan as he continued clenching around Simon, his mind only  focusing on his release. With a grunt, Simon thrusted once more, releasing inside of him as he began to pump Y/n's dick, wanting him to feel the overstimulation as he finished. He moaned out loudly as he splurted his seed out onto his chest,  his breathing slowing as he calmed down. 

Simon pulled out slowly, his seed spilling out of Y/n as he reached over to grab a towel, wiping up the mess they had made. Sitting up, he walked over to the bathroom, running a bath for the two of them to clean up, returning to help Y/n walk over and into the tub, taking a seat behind him once he was sat down. Simon helped Y/n wash up, washing himself as well, helping him out  and handing him a towel. 

Handing him a pair of boxers and a shirt, Simon helped him get dressed, pulling him off of the counter once they were both changed, walking over to the bed as they both layed down. Y/n turned, reaching up and pulling Simon into a kiss filled with pure love. They smiled to each other as they dozed off, Simon's face resting in Y/n's chest as he ran his fingers through Simons hair, soothing him to sleep as he dozed off a bit afterwards. "I love you." said Simon, kissing Y/n's neck as he closed his eyes. "I love you too, hun." Y/n responded, his eyelids getting heavy as he pulled Simon's body closer to his, slipping off into a comfortable slumber. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I didn't really think this one through, but I still did it anyways. (it's a bit shorter than I wanted it to be, sadly.). I thought that if I made Ghost a bit softer, then that would be okay, but as a Masochist, I really should've made him a bit rougher. Maybe, If I get enough votes for it, I can make a part for just purely rough sex between Ghost and Y/n, but it is up to you guys. So, please enjoy! I am currently working on a Konig x Male!Reader part right now, so I don't plan on finishing anything else right now. Bye now!

- B ~<3