Information

Hello and Welcome to a new creation made by me, a person who likes reading smut but doesn't necessarily write it much. This time, I am challenging myself to write more smut and Fluff so that I can get more comfortable with any kind of situation and smooth it out without worrying. With that being said, lets set some ground rules for the interactions and comments, shall we?

1. Comments are welcomed and encouraged.

2. I will not be doing Female!Reader, simply because I don't see a lot of x male oneshots/smutshots and I would love to have experience writing about more than just women and Non-binary characters.

3. The warnings and Kinks/interests (if that's what they're called) will be listed before the actual one-shot, along with the name and the Chapters name based on the situation.

4.I will NOT be doing any OC's and I won't be doing any of my OC's. This is simply for you guys! 

5.NO RAPE SITUATIONS. I hate seeing how people write about a -hinted towards- rape situation. I have respect for people that have been through shit like that, and I hate people who use it as an idea for writing in a certain character with another one, or the reader

6.  No age regressions. Sorry, but no.

Alright, now that we've went over the rules, let's have a good time, yeah? Have fun reading, and make sure to stay hydrated and eat something. You're beautiful/handsome and you deserve the world. ily <3 Bye!