Dreams: Konig x Male!Reader

(I decided to start including the names in the actual oneshots, because I don't like adding in the character later for you to figure it out, so here you go! Plus, this will have both context and Smut, and it will be quite long and badly written instead of being two different parts, but please, enjoy!)

His grip on my hips tightened as he kept thrusting  forward, meeting mine with a skin-slapping noise. My back arched as I moaned out incoherent words, drool leaking down my chin as my grip on the bed sheets tightened, my moans becoming high pitched as he hit a certain spot. He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around my waist as he felt much deeper, my mind going numb with pleasure as he moaned in my ear, his slight wine causing my stomach to do flips. 

Y/n's pov-

I Jolted awake, sweat pouring down my face as I sat up, trying to calm my breathing. I layed back into the pile of pillows, turning to check the time. The clock's bright red lights read 3:46 am, I sighed, pulling the blankets off of my body as I walked over to the bathroom. 'A shower should help, maybe even a bit of exercise.' I thought, my muscles relaxing as I stepped underneath the scalding water. 

My mind ran wild with thoughts as I wiped the fog from the mirror, looking at my reflection as I brushed my teeth. 'Who was that anyways? I couldn't see a face, but god he sounded...hot' I shook my head, shooing away the thought. How could I find a faceless, mysterious man hot? I need mental help. I cleaned up the bathroom s the door to my room opened, packing the rest of my items into my bags.

"You ready, Lieutenant?" asked his face empty from any emotion. I nodded, turning to him. As ready as I'll ever be. He nodded in return, picking up my bags as I tied my laces on my boots, following him down to the car ( the one above!). He tossed them in the back seat, turning to me as I walked up to the Jeep, shaking his hand firmly. 

"It's been a pleasure working with you, L/n. Show them who's boss." he spoke, smirking lightly as he retracted his hand, sending me off with a wave. I drove down the dirt road, watching as multiple soldiers ran about and trained on the obstacle course. I turned up the music slightly, pulling up the address as I prepared myself for the long drive. 

~Timeskip cause I have no motivation to write about you seeing nature, if you want to see  nature, go touch some grass >:(~

I slowed down as I pulled up to the large gate, a figure standing in front of them, walking to the passenger side door as I stopped. The door opened, a man with a cleanly shaped beard and blue eyes sitting in the seat. He held his hand out, I reached over to shake it, "Captain John Price at your service, nice to have you with us, L/n." he spoke, pulling his hand back as the gates opened, directing me to the base's main building as he explained some things about my new setting and team, sharing their names/call signs and some facial features  to describe them by, excluding the select few with masks. 

I parked next in the empty spot as directed, Price helping carry my other bag as I carried the main one. He showed me around on the way to my new room, stopping to meet a few of my new teammates along the way. I sighed as I had finally been left alone to myself, gathering my things and putting them into their respected places, making sure to put the empty bags in the bottom of the closet, flopping onto the bed when I finished, deciding on leaving my door open instead of wasting effort to get up and close it just to lay back down again. 

A knock sounded through the room, causing me to turn over and sit up, looking at the door to see who it was. Soap, the overly energetic Scottish fellow Price introduced me to. I huffed, standing up and walking over to the door, my face being empty of any noticeable emotion, as per usual. "What's up, Soap?" I asked, leaning against the doorframe, running my hand through my hair, moving it out of my face. (I gave you guys long-ish hair that is later put into a small bun, cuz why not?). "Well, I was wondering if you could come sit with the others and I in the lounge, get to know them, yeah?" he spoke, crossing his arms as I looked somewhat down at the man, my 6'4" height giving me n advantage to his 6' height. I nodded, walking over and grabbing my compression shirt that stopped about mid-stomach,  putting it on as I changed into a pair of sweats, adjusting the black choker around my neck, following Soap down the halls as I closed the door to my room behind me, stuffing my hands into my pockets.