Chapter 13- Yes, The Devil Can Cancel Dinner With God

A/N: I'm going to try my best to update ever other week, if not weekly until it's finished. I'm in the process of writing the last few chapters then I'm going to focus on another project for a little while before I start posting the third instalment of this series. The updates will likely be Saturday or Sunday. I hope you guys enjoy!.

Chloe and Lucifer stood, each with a baby in their arms, gawking at the God of all creation in their kitchen for completely different reasons. Chloe, although had been introduced to the concept of divinity over a year ago, was still very much getting used to what it entailed. She had God in her kitchen, cooking a pot roast. She couldn't care less about the fact that Lucifer's father had basically forced them into this, in fact she thought it would be good for Lucifer to get some closure if he could. However, she wasn't thrilled with knowing they would have the angel who kidnapped Caticus with them later. God had assured her everything would be fine and Lucifer had tried to convince his father it was a terrible idea. Lucifer and Chloe both didn't want him near any the twins or Trixie.

After the joy of having her baby back had subsided and the excitement of them both sprouting their wings died down, she had another good cry. Lucifer had been confused, but let her blubber in his arms like a baby for a good hour.

Lucifer on the other hand had a problem with all of it. His father shows up out of nowhere after millennia of being radio silent, apparently thinking just because he had convinced his insufferable sibling to bring his child back unharmed, both were allowed into their home.

The Devil had realized though, after some arguing that this was going to happen whether he liked it or not, so he may as well take advantage of the situation. And that's exactly what he intended to do. "Dad, are you sure you don't need a hand?" He asked as he bounced a whining Maximus gently in his arms. The child had been sick this morning, causing Lucifer to decide to opt for a pair of dark jeans he rarely wore and a navy v-neck. The last thing he needed was all of his suits to get ruined by his vomiting rugrat.

Chloe quite liked him dressed casually, it wasn't something she saw very often. The thin material of his shirt clung to his toned form, his muscles rippling under the fabric as he moved about. The jeans were snug, but didn't cling to him awkwardly. They accented his legs and ass in a flattering manner. Over the last few months he had also appeared to put on a little more muscle. When he had come back from Hell many months ago she noticed he did look bigger, but never cared enough to bring it up. Regardless of how he looked- she loved him. But frankly, his body resembled that of a Greek God, she couldn't help but gape.

"Tend to Maximus, son. He doesn't look well." God smiled at Lucifer, who was clutching his son to his chest.

Lucifer shot a tentative glance at Chloe, and smirked when he caught her staring. He winked, throwing a cocky smirk in her direction, soothing their son gently with soft circles on his back.

"I really hope Caticus doesn't catch the same thing," Chloe said with concern in her voice. She forced herself to pull her eyes from her partner. "The last thing we need right now is two sick babies." However she knew it was inevitable. She didn't want to separate the two after they had just been reunited. Max seemed much happier, even though he was sick. And he definitely seemed to be less symptomatic when he was close to his brother. They had spent eight long months growing in her tummy together. Of course they would be aware of each other.

"Sweetheart, I'd like to have a chat with my father, if you don't mind." Lucifer turned to her, adjusting his grip on Maximus so he could be placed in Chloe's other arm.

'Sure,'' She willingly took him, a welcome weight in her arms. "I think its about time to feed them anyway," She said, pacing out of the kitchen.

Once he heard the door to the nursery close behind her, Lucifer approached his father. "I'm not sure what you think is going to happen, but it is really not a good idea to have Micheal here." Although he really didn't want to do this at all, he was hoping his father would at least be sympathetic to the fact that Michael was literally the embodiment of evil. "Just because daddy intervened doesn't mean the Detective and I want him around our children. Honestly Dad, are you an idiot?" He questioned.