Chapter Six: A Piece of Heaven

-So envious of @MakieRomero! She goes on the world tour with @OneDirection!

-Lucky girl you truly are @MakieRomero. #FrontAct for @OneDirection world tour.

-Juan Directioners are so proud of @MakieRomero!!! Filipina pride all the way!!! #MakieRomero #OpeningAct #OneDirectionWorldTour

-I’m so interested about @MakieRomero! Is this her legit account? It hasn’t been updated for almost a year now. #VerifyPlease

-None of the boys follow the @MakieRomero account. I don’t think this is Makie’s.

-Why is it so hard to find information about @MakieRomero?! Where’s her fans?! Isn’t she famous?

-This just in Directioners! @MakieRomero was the girl photographed with @Harry_Styles at the park near Synco’s Building 2 days ago!

-@MakieRomero & @Harry_Styles seen together?! Is Makie Harry’s new fucking buddy? Is that the reason why she gets to be the front act?!

-I bet @MakieRomero got on tour because she gave @Harry_Styles a good fuck. You go girl…NOT! Get your paws off the boys, BITCH!

-@MakieRomero won The X Factor Philippines. It meant she’s got TALENT. Have you seen her production number at @GoodMorningLondon? She deserved to be the front act! #DontHate

-Bold move for @SimonCowell & @OneDirection for signing a local @MakieRomero to go on tour with them. I hope she doesn’t disappoint. #Hopingforthebest

-We love #TeamHAKIE ftw!!! Omg! They look cute together! #lovelovelove

-“@NiallOfficial : She’s mine @Harry_Styles” OMG!!! #TeamNIAKIE!!! We can’t wait to see what happens on the world tour!

-“@ZaynMalik : FYI: Niall & Harry have been fighting over about Makie ever since we’ve met. :)” I’m going to murder @MakieRomero in her sleep! Who’s with me?! #KilltheBitch

-“Real_Liam_Payne : Please don’t hate Makie. It’s @NiallOfficial & @Harry_Styles to blame.” Aww, so sweet of you, Liam! Some fans are just mental. #WeLoveMakie #TeamMAKIE #NotoBullies

My feed has been exploding with tweets about Makie and One Direction ever since yesterday morning after our guesting at Good Morning London where she was first officially introduced as the opening act. We’ve been laughing all day long with all the messages we’ve been getting especially after Niall’s undying confession of love for Makie, making him, Makie and I on the top of the list of trending topics for the past twenty-four hours.

“Ugh! I miss Makie! Can someone please call Vanessa and tell her not to deprive me of Makie anymore?! Someone tell her to bring Makie back to us! Noooow!” Mr. Irish Lover boy whined to everyone in the studio, yet no one listened to him, -sucks for you, Niall. It was supposed to be rehearsals, but of course none of us ever took rehearsals quite seriously so we’re scattered all over the stage just fooling around.