Chapter Three: Heart Attack

So it was then settled that Makie gets Louis’ room while he gets to bunk with me while she stayed in our apartment. There was a little argument between all of us on why she gets to stay with Louis and me because apparently, Niall and Zayn wanted Makie to stay with them instead ours because they said they’re both harmless. Thank God she’s got brains and didn’t fell for their charms either.

Victory’s mine! Ha, kidding.

“Not one of you can fool around with Makie. She’s been told the same so don’t expect.” Uncle Simon briefed us once more before he left us to rest last night. He also mentioned that were not yet to tell anyone that Makie’s the opening act or that she’s living with me and Louis in our apartment. He said that the team’s going to organize a press conference a week before the world tour itself and that’s only when Makie Romero will be announced as the opening act for One Direction. If the fans were to notice her in any way possible (of course, she’s bound to be seen with one of us, or with all of us), just don’t comment about it yet.

Louis and I immediately noticed ourselves that Makie was a bit reserved. She hasn’t said anything else about herself after her brief introduction. She just smiles a lot. Once we got her settled at Louis’ room, she just said a soft ‘thank you’ and ‘good night’ to both of us. That’s it. I guess she was still rattled that she gets to stay with two hot young lads like us, like, seriously.

“Was Makie the girl you imagined to be the opening act on our world tour?” Louis asked while he shifted himself in the mattress. We’ll have to get used of being sleeping buddies from now on.

As I stared at the ceiling of my four-post, I just grinned sheepishly and replied, “Way better than what I’ve expected.”

“And it feels so good when I’m in his arms

Like a child who’s save from harm

And I…I don’t wanna…I don’t wanna…I don’t wanna miss this out,

I see the sunset down on your smile

This is where I lay my fears back down

You’re the song that I’m singing

You’re my in the beginning

I see the sunset down on your smile

And you save me now, like you save me then

And you show me how to feel again

I don’t wanna…I don’t wanna…I don’t wanna miss this

I don’t wanna…I don’t wanna…I don’t wanna miss this out,”

The voice sounded like a lullaby in my ears -soft and just plain sweet-, it made me snuggle at the pillow I was holding into. Wait, why was my pillow warm and why is there something hard poking in my ribs?

“Man, don’t turn out gay at me.” I heard my pillow murmured. Where in the world did I manage to get a talking pillow?! “Harry!” it suddenly yelped at me that made me fell off my bed. Now, that’s some kind of a wake-up call.