12. Genius Society Number 83

Baizhu and Stelle walked and saw Himeko at a lower level standing near the railings as she is looking at the lowest level of the control zone. They walked towards her as they walked down a few stairs which drew Himeko's attention as she turned around and looked at them and smiled when she recognised who they are.

"And it looks like Stelle's awake. I had March and Dan Heng stay by the express to keep an eye on things." Himeko said with a smile.

"So that's the thing that March has to take care of. You must've told her using her Beacon." Baizhu said to her.

"Yes. Also, did you like the Beacons that you two have?" Himeko asked them with a smile.

"As a matter of fact, I do like mine." Baizhu said with a smile.

"Mine's fine as well." Stelle said with a nod.

"Good. It's almost time. She should be arriving here now." Himeko said smiling confusing the two.

'Wait, could it be that Herta those researchers were talking about? Himeko did say that she will send a letter to call her.' Baizhu thought to himself as his eyes widened a bit.

"I have only been gone, what? A few months. And the space station is already in this state." A short girl said as she walked to stand in front of them.

'A mannequin?' Baizhu thought to himself as he saw her knees, shoulders and fingers

"Welcome back Herta." Himeko welcomed the girl.

Baizhu and Stelle looked at the brown haired girl in response as she looked at the three of them in front of her.

"This is the true Master of the space station – Genius Society Number 83 Herta." Himeko introduced her to the two of them.

"At least give me a proper introduction! Genius Society Number 83... Of all my outstanding achievements, that's what you want to mention?" Herta said with a frown as she looked at Himeko.

"Genius Society... Really?" Stelle said with an amused look.

"Alright, laugh it up. That old Zandar came up with the name. You think like it?" Herta said as she looked at her with a cross look.

"So this space station is yours?" Stelle said with an amused look.

"Yeah, up to speed yet? That place you all turned upside down? That's my property." Herta said as she gave a glare at her.

"Considering how you don't seem to especially care about the things here I'm surprised you are even acting like this. Then again, the only reason you came her was because of the Stellaron." Baizhu said to her with a smile.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Herta asked him as she looked at the bespectacled man.

"The name's Baizhu." Baizhu said to her as he crossed his arms and looked down at her.