11. Aftermath Of The Battle

Baizhu came back to the world after the staredown with Nanook before he was blown a bit back from the energy that was being released by Stelle.

'I can't let the Stellaron run rampant.' Baizhu thought to himself as his eyes started to glow again.

"Aaaahhh!" Stelle screamed as the energy inside her started to go haywire.

Immediately Dendro energy appeared from Baizhu's body and surrounded Stelle as it started to contain the energy as he grit his teeth. Then he looked at the Doomsday Beast in front of him and looked at Stelle.

"Well, you wanted destruction, so take it." Baizhu said before he opened a path in the dome.

The energy coming outside of her shot towards the Beast and eradicated it in front of their eyes as it roared in pain before disappearing.

'That's done but what about the energy.' Baizhu thought to himself before he saw a figure as his eyes widened.

"Well maybe he can help." Baizhu said as he opened the dome.

"Baizhu what are you doing?!" March shouted when she saw the dome had vanished.

But then her answer came when a cane tapped Stelle's head before the energy stopped.

Baizhu then immediately went and grabbed Stelle before she fell down. He noted that the girl is dazed as he readjusted her in his hands so that she is in a princess carry before he looked at the bespectacled man.

"I suppose you're Welt?" Baizhu asked him as he looked at the man before at Stelle who's eyes were groggy.

"I'm Welt Yang. And don't worry about her, she'll be fine." Welt said to him as he looked at the man.

"I suppose. I guess you managed to calm the Stellaron?" Baizhu said to the man.

"Yes. And it looks like the rest of you are fine as well." Welt said as he looked at the other three who made their way to them.

"I'm so glad you came Mr. Yang. Is she okay?" March said as she stood in front of them.

"She's fine. Let's talk somewhere else." Welt said to them as he walked away to the space station.

"Agreed." Baizhu said as he hefted the girl up.

Then the group went back to inside the space station where Baizhu saw that the situation is calm now compared to before.

"Well, looks like the destruction of the Doomsday Beast has helped calm the station." Baizhu said as he carried the unconscious girl in his arms.

"You can take Stelle and sit with her. I will discuss things with Welt." Himeko said to Baizhu.

"Alright, then see you soon." Baizhu said as he walked away.

"Hey wait! I'll come too!" March said as she ran and started to walk with them.