4. Meeting The Astral Duo

After Kafka and Silver Wolf left the room Baizhu also exited the room with Stelle in his arms as the two women had disappeared as he blinked his eyes.

"I have to get used to that." Baizhu said to himself in a hushed tone before he looked at the unconscious girl in his arms.

Stelle is sleeping without a care in the world which caused him to chuckle as he looked at her.

"She really is a child huh." Baizhu said with a smile as he looked at her.

Then he started to walk from the place before a Voidranger: Reaver walked in on them and brandished its blades at them.

"Oh could you just ignore us and go on your patrol?" Baizhu asked with a nervous smile.

But the Voidranger disregarded his words and dashed to attack them as he sighed.

"I guess talking is out of the question huh." Baizhu said with a sigh.

The Voidranger got ready to slash at the two as it is about to reach them.

"Then again, I don't feel that you are as dangerous as the other two that were with me." Baizhu said with a smile.

Then it attacked with its blade only for it to stop inches from his face as he kept his smile. The Voidranger looked at it's blade to see a tendril of brown wood wrapped around its blade. That was when it noticed that it's arms, legs and it's entire body except for its head was wrapped with these wood as if they were tendrils.

"Curious about why these wood is here?" Baizhu asked with a smile.

The Voidranger tried to get itself out of it to no avail as the wood kept on wrapping around it as it started to increase in girth as well.

"Let's just say that my power is over wood and plants. And though it might not be as impressive as an Aeon's, let's not kid here, but I am sure that it is quite a good power to have." Baizhu said with a smile as his eyes glowed light green.

Then the Voidranger felt the wood starting to tighten around it as it tried to free itself to no avail as it kept on tightening.

"You know it's not a good thing to attack someone who can't fight like this. Then again I don't know what you guys do except that you attacked here so that's a mystery." Baizhu said with a smile as his eyes didn't stop glowing.

Cracks started to appear on its armor and blades as the wood started glowing a light green hue just like with Baizhu as the glow became more prominent.

"Also, a fun fact about my power is that I can control and make plants without them glowing so others won't be able to know about it. The only times they glow is when I put my power in them to strengthen them." Baizhu talked with the same smile.

The sound of creaking of metal can be heard from the Voidranger as it body started to crack more and more.

"Say, if someone where to be put in your position and their limbs were tightened around like this. What do you think would happen if they were to you know, be pulled apart?" Baizhu said to it as his eyes narrowed.