3. Reincarnation and the Trailblazer

A groan can be heard as a man who is leaning against a wall slowly opens his eyes and looks around him confusion before his eyes widened. He looked at himself to see that he is alive as he is breathing as he slowly got up. He looks around himself to see that he is in some kind of command room and there are a lot of screens.

He found a reflective surface at a nearby console with which he was able to see his face and he was surprised when he saw a fair skinned face with light green hair along with yellow snake like eyes as he recognised the face that he has.

"I look like Baizhu." The man said to himself in surprise.

" The man said to himself in surprise

(A/N: Minus Changsheng.)

'Wait, did I just go from being a teenager to a grown man?' The man thought to himself.

He then looked at himself to find that he is in Baizhu's clothes but he couldn't find the vision which the character has.

"God said that I will have powers so where is my vision?" The man said to himself.

Then his eyes glowed before his eyes widened as information entered his brain and after a few seconds it stopped. He blinked his eyes in confusion before shaking his head as he went through the information in his head.

"Okay. So, I can create and control Dendro Elemental Energy and have its powers but I need to learn how to use it. I also got his knowledge in herbal medicine and the human body. As for the other powers..." The man said to himself before he looked at the door leading to this room as he in front of it.

(A/N: Can you guys suggest powers like I don't know Life energy manipulation or aether manipulation? I would really appreciate it.)

'Someone is coming here.' Baizhu thought to himself as he stepped back from the console.

Then a few seconds later the door to this room opened and two people, one a woman and one girl entered the room as he looked at them. The two then noticed him as the woman smiled at him while the girl just gave him a blank look.

"Oh my, it looks like there is still someone who hasn't evacuated. Say, did Elio's script said something about him." The purple haired woman said in a strange way to him with a smile before turning to the girl beside her.

"No. He wasn't in the script so he mustn't be a problem." The girl said to him.

"Evacuated? Who are you guys?" The man said as he blinked in confusion at their words.

'And what do they mean by a script?' The man thought to himself in confusion.

"Oh so you don't know about the attack on the Herta Space Station? Did you hit your head when this place was attacked?" The woman asked him as she looked at him.

"I just woke up so I don't know what is currently happening." The man said to her.

'So the place we are currently at is called the Herta Space Station huh. Noted.' The man thought to himself as he filed the information away.