Glaring at Elijah. "You freaking told her!"

He picked up the blade Freya had given him to cut his palm. "It might come as a shock but I do care what happens to Hayley and your brother's baby. A child should not grow up without a mother like her."

"Mikaelson blood tracks Mikaelson blood. I should be able to find her. I don't understand. Why bring Rebekah into this?" Freya brought us back into the main conversation.

Elijah turned his bleeding hand over letting his blood drop onto the paper. "They want all 3 sires. Tristan and Lucien kept us occupied here while they hunted Rebekah."

"She's strong. She cannot be killed. If anyone comes after her she takes them out with her heels." I smirked knowing that she could kick ass and still look good afterwards.

"The prophecy says otherwise." Elijah mumbles.

Freya sends me a worried glance offering me her hand before she begins chanting. "Sang bis najitt trouver. Sang bis najitt trouver. Sang bis najitt trouver. Sang bis najitt trouver."

The candles around the room light up with bright flames and the objects on the table were shaking before we saw Rebekah in her original body fighting a black woman vampire. "You're a bit out of sorts." The woman teased her.

"Been in a coffin for 6 months. I'm just getting warmed up. Besides, I think I'm in the lead, not that anyone's keeping score. I guess I should be flattered." Rebekah was breathing heavily when more vampires entered the room surrounding her.

Freya and I finally appeared in front of her before a vampire tried to grab us but he went through us like a ghost. "I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes. Menedek qual suurentaa." She used a spell I didn't know to snap all the vampire's necks.

"Not bad. Now what?" Rebekah smiled.

Freya said before we vanished from the room. "Run."

Seconds after Elijah and Rebekah had a disappointment about her coming home instead of bringing Kol back I found her before Freya would find us. Clasping my hands together in front of me I grinned. "I want to hug you so bad right now, Bex."

"You can hug me once I come home with the spell to save Kol." She smiled back seeing that my gaze had dropped to the ground. "What's wrong, Rae?"

Running a hand through my hair I huffed towards my sister in law. "I met Nik's ex, Aurora. Now I'm avoiding him."

"Ah that annoying girl. I never should have turned her." Rebekah grumbled offering me a solution. "Once I get back to New Orleans we can handle her and drink some champagne afterwards." I smiled where Freya finally joined us where we walked into the shop of the witch.

Rebekah had found the papers but Freya was uneasy about where we were. "Rebekah, we need to go now."

The door opens and an older witch enters the room. "Took you long enough."

The witch began chanting when Rebekah moved forward hitting a barrier spell. "Mithil rata dans hofos. Mithil rata dans hofos. Mithil rata dans hofos."

"What the hell is going on?" Rebekah asked, looking around with me.

The vampire woman I saw earlier came into our room. "A fitting end to a spoiled bitch."

Rebekah grunted when the witch raised her hand. "Clearly you didn't get the hint earlier. You can't beat me!"

The vampire smirks. "Maybe not, but she can."

The woman put the original blonde on her knees. "Lem duree mohana."

"No! Invidia montes - ah!" I raised my hand trying to throw the witch with pain but when my hand touched the barrier in front of Rebekah it burned my hand.

Freya waved her hand trying a spell but nothing happened. "Gratuit fra loke!
No. No."

Aya the vampire in front of us explains getting handed a stake that I didn't recognize. "Your magic has no power here. Only our witch can cast spells. How tragic, that you and your sister must say your farewells like this. I can't decide. Should I make you watch as she screams for mercy or leave you wondering just how badly she suffered?"

"If you hurt her, I will rip your l... unh!" Freya moved forward but the witch snapped her neck with her disappearing from us.

Rebekah spat towards the woman taking my hand in hers since that much the witch would allow. "You lured me all this way, and the whole time, it was a lie."

Aya stepped forward pressing the tip of the stake against her heart. "Not at all. The spell is very real. I wanted to enjoy the look on your face when I took it from you. Not to worry, luv. This won't kill you. It's just meant to put you to sleep for a very, very long time."

"And when I wake up, you will be the first person that I kill." Rebekah threatens her.

Aya smirked, shoving the stake into her heart where she fell over desiccating like she had the dagger in her chest. "I won't hold my breath, but you're more than welcome to try. Now time to get you back to New Orleans."

"So what do you intend to do to me? In case you haven't realized I am not an ordinary vampire or witch. Plus my husband is Klaus." I growled at the woman standing in front of Rebekah's staked body on the carpet.

Aya vamped forward grabbing me by the throat for a brief second. "Oh I have no intention of killing you. For you see you are a rare sight indeed. But what I want out of you is to join our cause."

"Join you...what is this some type of fan club or boy band obsession?" I gasped, croaking through tears when she released me so I could catch my breath.

She bent down on her knees resting her elbows on her knees. "This isn't a joke, dear. If an original dies so do us all. I would think you would want to protect your own life."

"Oh I do very much." I shifted so I was holding myself up by my elbow. "But I trust very few people and you aren't one of them. So give me one good reason why I should even consider helping you."

She tilted my chin up with her hand with me staring at her. "Let's just say that if you don't join us to protect your sire as well as ours. Then we will take pleasure in going after the innocents that you care about the most."

"Rot in hell!" I growled when she grabbed my neck snapping it with me collapsing beside Rebekah's body.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito