He Doesn't Share (Interlude)

Ight y'all miss Miguel so
I guess I'll write one with more of him in it

Guys my ass laughed off from this Not proofread——————~ 1 year and 11 months before the events of ATSV"Come on Gabby!" You cheered as she dribbled the ball down the field

Not proofread
——————
~ 1 year and 11 months before the events of ATSV
"Come on Gabby!" You cheered as she dribbled the ball down the field. You and Miguel were currently standing on the sideline amongst many parents in lawn chairs watching their own kids play soccer. Miguel insisted on standing no matter what so he could "see everything" or whatever.
You watched nervously as Gabby was closing in on the goal, but got tripped by one of the opposing teammates. She flew to the ground instantly, tumbling a few feet. You winced as you watched her struggle to get back up. Miguel threw his hands up next to you.
"Hey! Ref! That's a red card! You hear me? A RED CARD-"
"Miguel! Your going to get yourself and Gabby ejected if you keep trying to referee the referee!" You exclaimed, tugging his arm down.
"Pero es un maldito idiota!" Miguel whisper yelled at you, gesturing to the poor 13 year old referee.
"Miguel. May I remind you that this is a game of soccer...for ten year olds, and the ref is a tiny 13 year old boy who looks scared to death of you," you said calmly.
"Gabby, just got tripped-"
"Miguel. It's part of the game. Look, she's perfectly fine. Our girl is tough."
"Your right, your right," he took a deep breath. "I'm gonna go to the concession stand and grab Gabs a water because I think she's almost out. Yell at the ref for me while I'm gone," he said with a wink.
"Hell no!" You said in sarcasticly cheery voice as you turned around to continue to watch Gabby.
"Who are you here for?"
You whirled around to find a man, probably in his 30's standing uncomfortably close to you with a smile. You looked around quickly before, giving him a small smile back.
"Um...Gabby. Or I mean Gabriella. I don't know what her teammates know her as," you said.
"Oh! Yes, Gabby. She's a pretty good little player. You must be her Mom? She gets her stunning features from you, I'm sure," the guy said, trying to swoon you. Which was only making you uncomfortable, especially after he just called Gabby stunning. Ew.
"Um. No. I'm not her Mom. Just a friend," you rocked on your feet awkwardly. "So...who are you here for then?"
"I'm Jesse's Dad, John. Jesse actually doesn't play on your team, but she's been going to school with Gabby for as long as I can remember."
"Oh, right. I'm pretty sure Gabby's mentioned Jesse a few times before." False. You didn't even know who Jesse was.
"Yeah, I think they're pretty good friends. Gabby can come over anytime, and you could come over too if-"
"John," someome said icily behind you. You jumped from being so on edge from this guy, but turned around and found Miguel standing behind you, slightly to your right, eyebrows raised. He looked down at you for a split second before looking back to John.
"Miguel," John spit back.
"What are you doing over here? Isn't your team on the other end of the field?" Migue growled. There is some serious beef I am unaware of, you thought.
"I was just introducing myself to your friend. And seeing if she'd like to come over." John really emphasized the friend part. To others, it might seem like it would upset you that people just called you Miguel's friend, but it didn't affect you since honestly you didn't even know what you were to Miguel.
"Oh, well she won't be doing that." You felt Miguel's arm wrap around your back, and his hand clutching your shoulder, as he pulled you to his side. "And actually, what you were just about to do John, was leave." Miguel said defiantly.
John glared at him angrily before turning around and stomping off to the other end of the field.
"Pervert." Miguel spat, before turning heel, grabbing your arm, and gently leading you back to your original spot.
"Hey-Miguel-I'm trying to talk to you-" you tried to get out, as he puked you along. He finally stopped once you reached your spot. He stared straight ahead at the game not looking at your face which was staring right at his.
"Excuse me? What was that about?"
"You looked uncomfortable, otherwise I would let you handle it. But I stepped in," he just continued to stare forward.
"Oh...well thank you."
"Don't worry about it. I'll always step in if I need to. And I hope you know I was being serious," he finally looked down at you with a serious expression. "Your not going over there."
"I wasn't planning on it. But what if Gabby-"
He bent down to get closer to your face. "Your. Not. Going. And neither is she. Ever. Understand?"
You stared at him for a while before nodding slowly.
"Good, because I don't like to share," he said darkly.
You felt heat rise to your cheeks and your back went rigid. He literally just called you his, your mind screamed at you. You tried to calm down, and look as unaffected as possible. Your eyes strained to look at Miguel in the corner of your eye. He didn't seem to acknowledge what he just said, he just kept watching the game as if he didn't just say that. He must've felt you looking at him, because he turned and looked at you. He smirked.
"You know, it's not that hot out here, but your face is really red," he teased. He knew exactly what he was doing.
"Shut up," you grumbled.
He pushed further. "You know you look cute when your all flustered- HEY! REF! TURN AROUND! YELLOW CARD RIGHT THERE! JESUS! DO I NEED TO DO THE JOB FOR YOU?"
——————-
Guys I'm gonna pass away from my allergies fr