Sick Day Pt 2 (Interlude)

Probably gonna be one of the last interludes guys 😭
I'll have a closing A/N featuring some awesome fanart I've gotten recently
And then that'll be it 🤧

I found these comments on insta ab Miguel and it had me cackling I had to put them on here‼️‼️Warning: so like Miguel frew up just a bit sowwy he's wike willy sick Not proofread cuz I'm a lazy wittle fella——————-   After finding Miguel asleep, you...

‼️‼️Warning: so like Miguel frew up just a bit sowwy he's wike willy sick
Not proofread cuz I'm a lazy wittle fella
——————-
   After finding Miguel asleep, you did in fact tear your webs from his wrists, and pull his blankets away from his because he was already burning up. You decided to just stay in your room across the hall in your pajamas and work on finding possible new recruits for the Spider Society from your laptop. Lila had sent you several potential recruits, and you were now looking at them. Gwen Stacy. Earth-65. You clicked some security camera footage Lila had attached. You saw them enter the frame, and you could see their vulture from their dimension hunkering in the corner. They had a black and white suit with pink detailing, and some really cool...where those pointe shoes? Like for dancing? Cool. You watched the 45 second tape through, and they had some skills. You clicked out of the video. Your eyes stopped on some bright red font Lila typed in at the bottom.
Was associated with the Collider and canon disruption on Earth-1610. Seems to be allied with anomaly, Miles Morales.
Huh. Maybe you would purposefully forget to mention that part to Miguel-
You watch was now buzzing on your wrist. You turned it so the screen shone up at you. MIGUEL flashed across the screen. You swiped.
"Miguel? Are you up now? You better hope your still in your room or I'm-,"
"I think- I think I'm gonna be sick- oh shit," he mumbled hurriedly before he ended the call.
Fuck.
  You spun out of your chair, almsot forgetting you had a laptop in your lap. Your reflexes caught it before it hit the floor. Phew. You tossed it on your bed and threw open your door. You aggressively typed in Miguel's room code, and burst through.
"Miguel?"
"I'm in here," he said from his bathroom, it almost sounded like he had a hint of shame in his tone. You headed toward the open door, leaning on the doorframe when you reached the opening. You looked down at Miguel, as he was hunched over his toilet, which honestly looked very hard for him because he was such a big guy.
"Are you okay?" You asked gently, tilting your head.
"Never better," Miguel choked out sarcastically, as he weakly reached an arm up to the toilets handle, flushing whatever he just emptied out. He slowly went back on his haunches, and then hit the wall behind him, and slid down against it until he was sitting down with his legs spread out. He had his eyes closed and his head back against the wall. Poor baby.
You stepped over next to him, and slid down the wall next to him. You lifted your hand up to his forehead again, and he tilted his head slightly and peeked one eye open at you.
"Your not burning up anymore," you said as you slid your hand away from his head. "Did you take the meds I left on your desk?"
"You left meds on my desk?"
"So no, then?"
"No."
"I'll get 'em. You need to take medicine desperately," you moved to get up, but Miguel grabbed your shoulder.
"Wait, can you just- like stay here for a second?"
You sighed. "Miguel I'll be right back, I promise."
He thought for a second before he nodded slowly and dropped his hand. You stood up and walked out and quickly scooped up the pills and grabbed a random empty glass from his desk. You re-entered the bathroom, looking down at Miguel as he watched you. You leaned over the sink and turned on the faucet to fill up the cup.
"Why do you always take care of me?"
Your head shot up in the mirror and met Miguel's gaze he just stared at you calmly. What do you even say back? Because we're friends? No, that's definitely not right. What we're you two anyway? Because I love you? NO. Absolutely not. You weren't even sure he felt the same way. But he acted so differently around you than he did anyone else, and you'd known him for so long and...
You cursed as you realized the water had embarrassingly spilled over the edge while you were internally freaking out. You dumped some water out as you cleared your throat.
"Because who else would? You wouldn't last a week without me." Good answer.
"I'm not helpless-,"
You turned around from the mirror and faced him, as you put one hand on your hip and raised an eyebrow at him.
He opened his mouth to protest, but glared away, and just put his hand out for you to hand him the meds. You dropped the pills in his hand and then went back to your spot next to him on the ground, and then passed him the water. He swallowed them and started absolutely chugging the water.
"Ah ah ah!" You said as you grabbed the glass from him and held it protectively to your side that was farthest from him. He let out a whine as he reached for it.
"Y/N! Give it to-,"
"Alright! But small sips okay? If you chug it you might get sick again." You cautiously handed it back to him.
"Small sips!" You reminded him as he raised it to his mouth. He rolled his eyes before taking more controlled and less feral looking drinks of water. He set the cup down next to him, and then he leaned his head over onto your shoulder.
"Thanks. You know, for...doing all this."
You hummed an 'mhm' back as you brushed a hand through his hair lightly. And you just sat there, on his cold bathroom floor, together.
———
Sowwy that one was a bit shorter
Ok but like why was that actually
Like making me giggle from adorableness
This is how I'm giggling guys
TEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHE 🤭
Sorry excuse me I probably generally concerned you with my demonic giggles
Sorry I'll try to reel it in next time
Cheerio mates