Valentine's Crush (Interlude)

Guys guys guys
So like the last chapter yk how it was ab Gabby getting her period
I legit got my period right after I published it
What kind of voodoo is this
ALSO IF U MADE FANART LMK I WANNA SEE ALL OF IT 😈😈
————-
~[Unknown] before the events of ATSV
"We're back!" You announced as you and Gabby walked into the kitchen. Miguel looked up from his computer that he was stressing over at the table.
"How was your day?" He asked Gabby.
"Good! We did Valentines stuff today," she turned to you. "Wanna look at all of them with me?"
"Duh," you said as you sat in the chair next to Miguel, Gabby sitting across from him. Gabby heaved a large paper bag on the table that was covered in many sticker hearts and marker doodles, obviously decorated by Gabby.
"There," she said as she dumped all the contents out onto the table. These were just from her class?
"What- why do you have so many?" Miguel peered down at the pieces of candy and cards.
"Well boys from other classes came up to me at recess to give me some." Gabby shrugged, inspecting candy.
"Boys from other classes?" Miguel recited. You snickered, and Miguel shot you a look over his glasses, and you coughed to cover it up.
"Yep." Gabby said.
"Hm," he said as he reached over and picked up one of the cards.
"Y/N, look at this one! It came with a little puppy keychain!" Gabby lifted it up to your face.
"Oh yes, very cool," you said as your read a card. "This one's nice, is it from Molly?" You held up a little candy bag.
"Yeah, her Mom made some really nice ones for everyone-"
"Who is Jackson?" Miguel demanded.
Gabby looked at you, as you tried to repress an enormous laugh. She looked back at him. "Um, he's just my friend...why?"
"Well he wrote he wants to see you outside of school. What does that even mean!" Miguel exclaimed, taking off his glasses.
"Miguel, it's just a Valentine's Day card, calm down. He was just trying to be nice," you said calmly. He stated at you with his mouth in a line, and slowly put down Jackson's card as he lifted up another one.
You picked up one. Addressed from Colby. Gabby's crush.
"Gabs, this one's from Coooolbyyyy," you said in a sing-song voice.
Her face went red and she had an embarrassed smile on her face. "What did he write?"
"He says "Dear Gabs, I think your really cool, and we should totally talk more. Love, Colby."
You nudged her side, as she giggled.
"What? He calls you Gabs?" Miguel cut in.
"Yeah?" Gabby said slowly.
"Only we call you that," he gestured to you and himself.
"Miguel, is she wants other people to call her that then-"
"And why did he say Love Colby? He could've just said From Colby!" Miguel threw his hands up.
"Daddy, it's just a nice way-"
"And I saw all those nudged and googly eyes between you," he said narrowing his eyes.
"Whatever are you talking about?" You said innocently.
"What- I- I JUST SAW YOU!" Miguel pointed at you.
"Daddy, I think your seeing things. You should put your glasses back on," she covered her mouth to suppress her giggles. You snorted and Miguel eyes were burning through you at this point.
"What does he look like?" He asked calmly.
"Daddy, why-"
"Do you know this kid?" Miguel asked you.
"Well...you know... I've seen him in...passing-"
"What. Does. He. Look. Like."
Gabby sighed dramatically. "I'll point him out to you tomorrow morning when you drop me off," she grumbled.
Miguel smiled triumphantly and sat back in his chair. You rolled your eyes at him and turned to Gabby.
"What would you like for dinner?"
"Well it's Valentines, so why don't we go out?" Miguel offered.
"Yeah!" Gabby cheered.
————
Sorry this one's shorter lol