Sick Day (Interlude)

Yo yo fellow spidey fwiends
Here's anotha one lol
Oh here's this too it made me chuckle my socks off

Okay sry back to my story hehNot proofread whatsoever ———————~8 months before events of ATSV  You were very suprised when you didn't hear Miguel's bedroom door loudly swing open acrost your own bedroom for his regular gym visit at a disgusting tim...

Not proofread whatsoever
———————
~8 months before events of ATSV
You were very suprised when you didn't hear Miguel's bedroom door loudly swing open acrost your own bedroom for his regular gym visit at a disgusting time of 6am sharp. You always kinda woke up at 6am, just to hear him get up. It has become an internal instinct for your body to momentarily wake at 6am to make sure Miguel was alright, and then go right back to sleep.
But when your body woke you up at 6am this morning for your regular Miguel check, you didn't hear him. You thought about possibly getting up to check on him because he never, not ever, skips the gym. But you were extremely comfy in your bed, and decided to tell yourself that maybe he was just a little slow getting up this morning. So, when your actual alarm went off at 8am, you got ready quickly for days work of catching obnoxious anomalies and tracking canon events. After suiting up, but keeping your mask tucked into your diamond belt, you stepped across the hall to Miguel's room. You knocked once. Nothing. You knocked a little harder this time. "Miguellllll!" You called drawing out his name. And still, nothing. You stepped back with your arms crossed, contemplating the situation.
"Miguel, I'm gonna come in there, and I swear to god if your changing or something-," you said as you typed in his door code (He only let you have the code, no one else. He said in case of "emergencies". You're gonna assume this counts).
You slowly swung open the door, looking down at the ground with one hand shielding your eye area.
"Miguel?"
No answer.
You cautiously took down your hand down as you looked around the room, shutting the door behind you with your foot. He was in here. Well, in his bed that is. He was laying chest down on his ridiculously large bed, his face turned to the door where you stood, and one arm dangling of the side, his hand to touching the ground. You smiled to yourself lightly, before stepping quietly over to him. You hated to wake him up, but he did kinda run an entire society of spider people waiting for his constant directions.
You kneeled down in front of him, and reached out to shake his shoulder gently. Your eyebrows drew together in concern when you felt sweat. He was absolutely soaked in it. That's not good.
"Miguel!" You said louder tapping him on the shoulder. This time, he let out a groan as he stirred in his bed. One of his eyes slowly peeled open to look at you.
"Did a canon event get disrupted?" He asked groggily.
"Uh, no, but-,"
"Then how is this an emergency."
Your lips formed a line. He's about to get so pissed. "Miguel it's 8:27 in the morning."
Both of his eyes opened now. "Are you kidding me right now, because I swear-,"
You lifted up your watch to his face. He sat up a little more and grabbed your wrist, brining it even closer to his face as his eyes widened.
"Damn it!" He cursed, as he tried to sit up quickly. But he quickly grabbed his head, hissing in pain as he sat on the edge of the bed with his feet on the ground.
You moved to sit next to him, and set a hand gently on his back. "Your sick aren't you?"
"No- I'm sure it's nothing I-," he said shaking his head.
You moved your hand from his back to his forehead, ignoring the way his eyes fluttered closed and he leaned in just the tiniest bit to your touch. He was absolutely on fire. You slid your hand to his cheek and made him look at you.
"Baby, your sick. Like really sick."
Miguel sighed, and looked away towards his bedroom door, his hands hanging between his legs. "I can't skip work."
"You can take a sick day. Everyone else does. Remember that one day I had really bad cramps and you said if I didn't stay back you were going to chain my bedroom door shut?"
"Yeah, I remember."
"See? Can't Jess and Lila take over for you today? You trust them enough right?" You said leaning forward to try to see his eyes again, noticing they looked even more tired than normal.
"I don't know-,"
"No I'm resting my case. Your staying in your room all day Miguel. I don't care what you say, your staying. Right. Here."
"But Y/N-," he whined.
"No. Lay down, I'm gonna have Lila scan you," you gently pushed him back to lay on his bed.
"Lila?" You spoke to your watch. She quickly fizzled into the air. "Yes?"
"Can you scan Miguel? I think hot shots sick."
Miguel started to sit up behind you. "I hate that nickname-,"
You shoved a hand onto his chest. "Lay. Down." He grumbled, but obliged.
"Sure thing." Lila said before scanning him.
"Scan complete. Looks like Miguel's got a 103 degree fever and a pretty bad migraine. Seems like the flu to me," she said crossing her tiny arms.
"Okay, thanks Lila. Oh! And can you and Jess take over for Miguel today? If you need extra help ask Margo to help you guys out."
"Got it!" And then she was gone. You turned back to Miguel who had his arms crossed, laying on his back.
"When did you start feeling like shit, huh?"
You noticed he looked away and had a very delayed response time. "Only like...I don't know......midnight?" He said, saying the last part quickly. Your eyes widened.
"Miguel! Why didn't you come get me! You know my door code!"
"It's for emergencies only-"
"That's your rule, not mine, and a 103 fever seems emergency enough for me," you said raising your eyebrow.
"This is such a bunch of bullshit, I'm perfectly fine!" Miguel said, throwing his hands out to his hands up.
"No! Your not! Read my lips! You. Are. Sick. And your going to stay in your room, while k go on the hunt for some meds. Understand?" You said sternly. Miguel turned his head away, and started mumbling in Spanish. You stood up and leapt onto the ceiling, standing upside down directly above Miguel's face. You pointed a finger at him.
"I said, do you understand?" You gritted out, glaring at him defiantly. He glared up at you, crossing his arms.
"Whatever," he said, then saw your wide eyes, and his eyes widened, probably in fear, as he slightly pressed himself further into his bed.
"Whatever? WHATEVER!"
"I-I," he stuttered looking anywhere but your squinting eyes. You raised your nose up at him.
"Your staying here. And to make sure," you shot webs on his wrists, sticking hi. 
He struggled slightly, but quickly gave up, hanging his head.
"Okay. So. Would you like me to go get you some ibuprofen?" You said dropping down gracefully, next to his bed.
He sighed and hung his head backwards. "Please."
You smirked. "What was that?"
"Please."
"Please?"
"Y/N I swear when I get out of these-,"
"Okay, okay, I'm going."
———————
  You stole some ibuprofen from the Medbay, because your really supposed to go in there and get diagnosed or whatever, before getting medication, but Miguel would probably rather let someone ruin a canon event and not do anything about it.
You typed in his room code and slipped in.
"Hey I got your meds-," but you stopped short when you saw his head tilted back, his wrists hanging limply in your webs, and snoring lightly.