Ch 187

Ye Taehyung: "First, in the process of interacting with Lilli, you are not allowed to bully her, you are not allowed to neglect her, and you are not allowed to make her shed a single tear!"

"When she gets angry, you should immediately coax her, don't use cold violence, supervise and supervise three meals a day, don't let her lose weight, bring water when it's hot, add clothes when it's cold, have an umbrella when it's raining, and get medicine when she's sick. When she's in a bad mood, someone must be by her side."

   "..." Ye Lisa was dumbfounded when he heard such a long list. He thought that the five chapters of his agreement were just a few simple requirements, but she didn't expect...just one article to be so detailed? !

   Talking about how a top-notch scumbag can capture a girl's heart, ah no, how meticulously a peerless brother can take care of his younger sister.

   "Brother, I'm in a relationship, not looking for a nanny, why do I need him to do this..."

"good."

  Bo Jungkook 's eyes were calm, as if none of them were difficult.

  "I won't make her angry, won't make her lose weight, avoid her getting sick to the greatest extent, and won't let her leave me half a step, no matter how good or bad her mood is."

  Ye Lisa stopped him, "Hey President, there is no need for that!"

  Ye Taehyung: "The second article..."

"I?"

  Ye Lisa lay down on the table all of a sudden, and his soul slowly rose. Are these two people participating in a debate competition? Can you listen to her opinion?

  Before, she was watched by the second brother for everything she did, and reported the situation all the time. Now that she finally got rid of it, the second brother passed the task to Bo Jungkook ?

  Bo Jungkook , this werewolf's ability to execute is stronger than him!

   What is this called!

  Life is precious, but love is more expensive. If it is for freedom, she would not dare to throw away the two~

   "You must absolutely respect Lilli's personal freedom of choice in life and career. You can't influence her life and hobbies because of your likes and dislikes. She can do whatever she wants!"

   Bindog!

  Ye Lisa snapped her fingers secretly in her heart, she loves this one, but the second brother seems not qualified to say it?

  It is obvious that he has been swaying her choice all the time!

Bo Jungkook : "Sorry, I can't give her absolute freedom on this point. If it is predicted that her choice is potentially dangerous or there is a deviation in her career planning path, I will make reasonable suggestions and plans for her to choose to avoid risks. If She insists on not listening and the danger is not actually eliminated, I will choose to discuss with you."

"good!"

  Uncommonly, Ye Taehyung readily agreed.

   When encountering a problem, he is very satisfied to consult with him!

   Eh wait?

  Ye Lisa was stunned. What does the CEO mean... If he can't deal with her alone, he will ask his second brother to deal with her together? !

  Help, if these two paranoids join forces, will she still survive!

   "Third, in the process of communicating with Lilli, betrayal is absolutely not allowed. You are not allowed to get close to any woman other than your relatives, have an affair, and you are not allowed to break up first."