Ch 180

"Hey hey!"

  Ye Lisa hastily raised her hand in surrender, her face was as red as a rose petal, almost dripping down delicately.

  Shameless!

  She doesn't want to feel...such a powerful existence anymore.

   This man is simply too shameless!

   A hug can actually...

  Bo Jungkook  pursed his lips in a good mood, leaned over to her ear and blew gently, his voice was magnetic and charming, "Then are you satisfied?"

   "Satisfied with your size!" She wanted to kill this man who was full of trash, "Then what do you think after you know my real identity? Other than being angry!"

  Bo Jungkook : "I'm not angry."

   "Huh?" Ye Lisa looked at him suspiciously, "Liar, you are so angry that you want to hit someone!"

   "I'm just annoyed at knowing too late..."

  If he had known earlier, she would have been his.

  God knows how excited he was when he saw her in women's clothing for the first time.

   "Is that all?"

   "Also." He bit her ear, and said his truth, "There are more tricks to play."

ah! !

  Ye Lisa wanted to kick him into the fire pit!

  She just wanted to hear his complicated and entangled state of mind, and be happy, but this man was talking about shady things! Not suitable for her eighteen-year-old baby at all!

   "President, I think you can let me go."

   "Let go of you?"

Bo Jungkook  loosened her earlobe deeply, and Ye Lisa saw that his clear eyes became cloudy and dark at some point, with a trace of unbearable light, like a hungry wolf staring at its prey, "Little fairy, seduce me! And Do you want to run away?"

  Ye Lisa: "???" When did she seduce him?

   "Think carefully !"

  He hugged her like princess and startled Ye Lisa, "Hey, what are you doing, President?!"

   "You are responsible."

   "How, how am I responsible?"

   "What do you think?" Bo Jungkook  lowered his eyes deeply, and then leaned over to seal her charming rose lips without any explanation.

   "Uuuuuuuuuuuu...you are shameless! I obviously didn't do anything!"

   "You hurt me in Tianhuan... um... I almost lost my life, you must make it up to me."

  Ye Lisa widened his eyes: "Then you're still mad at me! I'll lose my life too!"

   "You are young, even younger than me."

   "You also know that I am young!"

   Not far away, Pang Seokjin covered his O-shaped mouth in shock when he saw this scene.

  The president is really a strong boyfriend. Such a difficult movement is actually so easy to do.

  I'm really worried...Whether Ye Lisa will be played bad by him in the future.

   No, no, there must be a picture!

Ye Lisa was thrown on the velvet cushion by him. Looking at the man who had turned from a werewolf into a wolf king with terrifying eyes, his legs backed up, "President, President, what are you doing? Don't come here! I'm still so young!" !"