Ch 151

"I was stunned. This is the real way to regard money as dung! If I have the opportunity, I really want to interview Mr. Bo what it feels like to not have to report no matter how much money you spend?"

Although his family can be regarded as the No. 1 rich man in the imperial capital, the key money is not in his hands, especially since he expressed his attitude that he does not want to take over the family business. The training fee has been refunded, it's like a tiger's poisonous eater!

   "If you say that the rich second generation is not as confident as the rich generation."

If it weren't for the fear of touching the captain's sensitive psychology, he really wanted to ask how much the real market value of BHS has reached now, and what it feels like to be in the top three of the Forbes list. I want to go back and inherit the family property.

  Baekhyun kept chattering, but the two people around him fell silent at the same time.

  Perhaps it is because his strength is too strong, so no matter who he is, he has no competitiveness in front of him.

   Just as he was thinking, the door of the cabin was pushed open.

  Jiang Eunwoo, Lin Junhui, and Baekhyun looked up, and saw Pang Seokjin flashing past, followed by a tall, tall, dignified and impressive figure walking in behind him.

   "Brother?"

   "President?"

  Baekhyun, who just wanted to raise the microphone to interview the rich generation, froze for a moment. Remembering the last time he was scolded by a man in the swimming pool, he dared not say a word.

   Blame that dog Ye Lisa for tricking him into sitting in the first row, and wronging him for robbing her little yellow duck! It made him suffer for his reputation!

  But why did the president appear in their rest cabin? Didn't LK prepare three planes, he should be on the first plane dedicated to picking up and dropping off distinguished guests.

   Could it be that you want to sit with the captain?

   "Brother, why are you here?"

   "Wait."

  Bo Jungkook  chose a double seat and sat down.

  The three of them looked at each other in confusion, wait for someone? Who are you waiting for? Isn't Cabin 1 the rest cabin for their FOR? Except for Ye Lisa not coming, they are all here.

   "Boom boom boom~"

  There was a knock on the cabin door, everyone looked up, and saw Luo Tzuyu  standing at the door wearing a **** yellow dress and delicate makeup.

  Luo Tzuyu 's eyes collided with Bao Jungkook  who raised his eyelids in the cabin, and a surge of waves surged in his heart, but in just a second, the man's eyes moved away.

   Boss Bo saw her just now... There was a trace of expectation in his eyes, right?

  Luo Tzuyu  tightened the gift box in her hand a little excitedly, and forgot what she was going to say for a moment.

   "Miss Luo?"

  Baekhyun spoke first, and looked her up and down. She was always dressed in a pure and pure manner, but today she looks pretty good.

   "Ah..." Luo Tzuyu  was stunned for a moment before she lifted the gift box in her hand, "I made some dessert before I came, do you want to try it?"