Ch 6

At Eggman Lair.

Y/N Pov:

It been a week since Sonica the hedgehog managed to get into my lair but escape once I let her go. However I'll admit she a curious woman that think she a hero but not everyone is heroic.

Suddenly my alarms went off which I look through the monitors only to see a strange robotic creature standing in front of my door.

???: "I mean no harm Y/N Robotnik. I came here to speak on behalf of the Evil Y/N Council" the robotic creature spoke surprising me.

So without hesitation I turn off the defenses and let the stranger in.

Me: "Evil Y/N Council? This could prove useful" I thought then walk towards the entrance.

A few minutes later.

It wasn't long until both myself and the robotic creature finally get to meet each other in person and I must admit he does have similarities to my own but completely different.

Uni-tron: "Greetings. I am Uni-tron or Y/N Cybertronian" he said surprising me that he share the same name as me.

Me: "So I'll call you Uni-tron since calling you Y/N will get everyone here confused" I said which he nod.

Uni-tron: "Correct now to why I'm here. The Evil Y/N Council want you to join us as a fellow member to rid ourselves of a certain pest call Union" he said peaking my curiosity since that my goal too.

Me: "And what would I get in joining your Council?" I said which he smirk then show me a holographic projection of many things that peak my interest.

Uni-tron: "Access to the Omniverses, resources and technology beyond anything you could ever imagined" he said which I smirk.

Me: "How could I refuse that. However just know that I'll only joining because of these new technology since I don't want to steal like Union does" he said.

Uni-tron: "I believe that is alright since we Evil Y/N share a common enemy: Union" he said.

Me: "Alright but how do I contact you since I doubt my current technology could contact you" I said which Uni-tron chuckle then pull out a device.

Uni-tron: "This is a malicious regime communication device. Once install you can talk or call for back whenever you need" he said giving me the device which look futuristic and advanced against Atlas and my technology.

Me: "Then this meeting has ended" i said which he nod then open a portal.

Uni-tron: "Oh and in the future you gonna be call for a meeting" he said walking through the portal that soon closes behind.

Once gone I smirk as I made a great risk joining unknown strangers despite them being me but so long as they share the same goal I don't mind joining their cause.