Ch 2

At Eggman Lair.

It been a few days since Infinite and Sage join Y/N empire.

And immediately the two are massive help to the empire which impress Y/N.

Y/N Pov:

So far everything been quiet but that doesn't mean nothing big would happen.

???: "Well ain't you a handsome man~" a female voice spoke surprising me as I turn around only to blush at a woman.

Me: "Um who are you?" I ask which the woman giggle then introduce herself.

Katella: "I'm katella the Intergalactic Huntress" she said surprising me.

Me: "And why are you here?" I ask which she explained she want to hunt rare and Exotic animals then show me a creature on her list which look like a humanoid bull.

Katella: "So would you help this huntress out~" she said which I sigh.

Me: "Fine but we ain't bringing him to a zoo" I said which she pout but then shrugged her shoulders

Katella: "Fine" she said then I work on tracking the creature which didn't took long.

At Lava Mountain.

Upon arriving at the location both myself and Katella got attack by six individuals with one of them being our target.

???: "So intruders enter our land" the male bull humanoid said.

Me: "At ease we mean no harm" I said then glare at Katella who is nervous.

Katella: "Yeah" she said.

Zavok: "If so then we're the Deadly Six. I'm Zavok their leader" the male bull humanoid said.

Me: "I'm Y/N Ivo Robotnik. And I seek an alliance with you" I said peaking their interest.

Zeena: "Well handsome I'm Zeena~ And we're Zeti~" the female humanoid said.

Katella: "Oi! You stay away from him!" She said then both females glare at each other.

Me: "... I'm assuming this alliance is secure?" I said sweatdroping at what happening.

Zavok: "Yes considering Zeena now see you as a mate" he said then both of us shake hands.

A few days later.

It took a while but now Lava Mountain is a secure base for the Zeti and a outpost for my empire.

However both myself and the males are looking at Katella and Zeena who are fighting for who I like

Chris: "So what now?" He ask only for a call from James interrupt the fight causing me to sigh with relief then answer the call.

Me: "Yes James?" I ask.

James: "it been a month since we discussed about Union and I want to know your process" he said surprising me at how long it been.

Me: "Well everything is going smoothly and I got some allies and recruits for my empire" I said which James nod.

James: "Good because I am sending you a helper who is arriving at your location shortly" he said surprising me then one of the monitor caught my attention.

Me: "Or now" I said then let the man in.

Agent Stone: "Greetings sir I am Agent Stone and I brought some coffee" he said holding a cup of coffee which I take and drink only to widen my eyes at how great it taste.

Me: "Your hired!" I said.