Ch 4

At Eggman Lair.

It been a few days since Eggman reveal himself to Union but currently he is looking at a monitor to see that the hedgehog been busy.

Reporter: "You heard it right! It seems a speedster is able to make Union look like a joke with her speed! That ain't all as apparently this hedgehog faunus is the hero of a new island called Seaside" she said only for it to went dead.

Y/N: "That blasted hedgehog will regret interfering with the eggman empire vengeance against Union!" He said then smirk as he pull out a quill which pulsing with energy.

Chris: "I'm curious how you manage to get Sonica quill" he said.

Y/N: "That hedgehog wasn't expecting my armor to get her quill stuck. Which I found when we return to the lair" he said which Chris nod.

Infinite: "So what do we do about the quill?" He ask which Y/N put the quill in a machine.

Y/N: "For now I'm gonna run a few test on the quill but that doesn't mean our work is done" he said then show everyone a map of a island floating above the ocean.

Sage: "Another uncharted island?" She ask.

Y/N: "Radar is picking up massive energy so it peak my interest" he said then some nanobots created some red clothes which Y/N is now wearing.

Infinite: "Do you need any help?" He ask which Y/N shake his head for no.

Y/N: "Nope" he said and leave.

At the uncharted location.

Y/N Pov:

It took me hours but I successfully arrived at the source of power which is a big floating emerald.

Me: "Finally! Now to get the power" I said and walk up to the emerald when I dodge a fist which I look only to see a female echidna faunus.

Knuxie: "Halt intruder! For you are in the presence of Knuxie the last Echidna that protect the Master Chaos Emerald!" She said.

I look at her with a sweatdrop then came up with an idea.

Me: "I'm sorry miss but I need this to stop Union" I said which she tilt her head.

Knuxie: "Union?" She ask which I smirk and begin to explain why I need it.

A few minutes later.

Once I finish she look horrified and immediately move out of my way.

Knuxie: "If Union as corrupt and dangerous then I won't hesitate of giving you this" she said which I smirk and grab the emerald only to feel power unlike anything I have never felt.

Me: "Chaos issssss Power!" I said.