Game Night

Everybody except for Jazmine was at the house getting ready for another game night. I was hoping that we could play something else other than the Lie Detector Game. It was putting me on edge last time because everybody was asking personal questions. 

In addition, it also caused a lot of drama between everybody. Hiro started feeling insecure about Ming kissing some other dude. I don't know why he's threatened if the guy is nowhere near them and she only has eyes for him. Out of all of us, Ming and Hiro have the healthiest relationship. 

Cindy and Riley, ever since he found out Cindy also liked the other side he's been wanting a threesome. I don't like Cindy but I know damn well she is not okay with a threesome. If she isn't okay with girls looking at Riley then she's not going to be okay with him having intercourse with the other chick while doing it. I hope if Jazmine is ever on the other side, she doesn't mention trying to have a threesome. That is something I'm not okay with. I find it disgusting to have sex with multiple people at once. Then on top of that, you're spreading germs everywhere.

I wasn't surprised to hear that Cindy did like girls. If you saw the way she acted or dressed as a younger girl you would suspect her to like girls. I was more surprised to find she liked guys first. Because she worked more like a dude. Which I'm okay with but you have to see what I had seen when growing up with her. 

I bet Riley feels ashamed that he was making fun of gay kids. But I think he doesn't care about lesbians as he does about guys who are gay. He picks and makes fun of guys more than girls. With Cindy, he found it a win-win type of situation to also have a liking for the other side. 

I just shook my head at Riley and decided not to take him seriously when he was making fun of the LGBTQ+ community. He got scolded on the internet one time because he decided to tell a gay kid to stop dancing on the table in the cafeteria during lunch. 

I didn't have a problem with it because I didn't get uncomfortable when it happened. I guess it was because I was unfazed by stuff like this. I will admit I'm not used to seeing guys express themselves in that type of way, but I just learned to tune it out, unlike Riley. If he gets uncomfortable with something he's going to tell you. 

And the reason why everybody got mad at him was because they thought he had something against gay kids, which he does. At this point, he should get used to guys expressing themselves in a girly manner. 

I'm still confused why he didn't say anything to Cindy because she dressed and acted like a nigga. If he doesn't like guys then why date a girl who dresses and acts like one? 

I just shook my head at the thought of it and decided to focus on the gang.

"Okay, so does anybody have any ideas on a game we can all play?" Riley asked a bit impatient. 

"Nigga, we don't know, weren't you supposed to be coming up with this," Cindy said calling him the N-word. I just shook my head at Cindy because she still irritates me to this day using that word. Like you're not black! 

I don't think African Americans should use that word either because that's what the whites would use to label us. Not nigga, but negro! We just evolved negro into nigga and everybody thinks they can use it, especially the white folks.

I'm surprised some of the girls at Woodcrest High haven't beaten Cindy up yet. Ever since I met her I've been waiting for somebody to put her in her place. She deserves to get humbled every blue moon.

"How about we do a photography game?" Caesar excitedly suggested. We all gave him an odd look as we didn't know what he was referring to.

"Nigga, what?" Riley said what we were all thinking.