Drunkies

Well, I can safely say I entered the new year with an official girlfriend instead of a semi-girlfriend. That confession had awkwardly played out last night. I know me confessing with actions had worked but it didn't work at one point.

Cause I think it was awkward for both me and her. Other than that, I feel like the sex we just had was an upgrade from the first one. Because when we first had sex I didn't really know what I was doing.

This time, I still had a few minor things to remember. I just had to start off with the basics and work my way up.

On the other hand, I feel like Jazmine was doing more of the forwardness than I was doing. I liked being pleased but not to that extent. I like to do the pleasing because she's more under my control.

I know that might make me seem sadistic. But I can't help finding pleasure in her moaning, screaming, and her body movements. Or when she comes onto me.

Like now, I'm resting my eyes, but I can feel her hand slowly rubbing my stomach. I know this shouldn't be triggering, but it's triggering for me.

I wanted to wake up and continue what I wanted to do to her last night. Just fuck her undone and see her sprawled out on my bed breathless, sweating, hickey's all over her body, and her juice just leaking from her pussy.

I got hard at the thought of all of it. Then I thought about it and that could be a bad thing. I don't want to get myself worked up for nothing. She might not want to do it.

So since I was clearly going to be showing I decided to pull Jazmine in. "Are you awake Huey?" she asked me. I didn't feel like saying anything so I just grunted.

I opened my eyes to see Jazmine bursting with excitement as she said "Morning!"

"Morning!" I responded back.

"Did I wake you up, I'm sorry if I did," she said apologizing out of guilt.

"No you didn't, I woke up earlier and went back to sleep," I said reassuring her. I woke up earlier because I had got horny. And that would have been a bad idea to wake her up so we could have sex.

I heard a lot of women hate when men do that, so I just let her sleep. I decided I would get up and go to the bathroom to solve my problem.

I just went in there to beat my meat and when I was done, I came back and got back in bed. It was easier to fall asleep that way.

"Oh ok..." she said as there was complete silence between the two of us. I was going to rest my eyes since we were just laying down.

"Huey?" I heard her say. I snapped my eyes wide open to focus all my attention on her. I didn't want her thinking I didn't care for what she had to say.

"Yes, Jazmine," I immediately said trying to wake myself back up.

"What made you want to be in an official relationship with me?" she asked me out of curiosity. I knew this would come up. I don't blame her because I would have asked the same thing if someone wanted to date me.

"I don't know, I kinda enjoyed our semi-dating relationship even though we had boundaries, and I want to know how it feels to be in an official one," I said trying to put it out into the best explanation as possible. 

It was hard to explain why I wanted to keep dating Jazmine. All I knew was that I wanted her and words were too hard to put out into play with the way I felt about her.

"How come you weren't downstairs yesterday; I didn't see you when I came in last night. The others said you were down there with them but you left upstairs before I came in," she asked me with her tone changing.