FOUR

Y/n pov

Goddammit Toritsuka flirting again I thought you told me you were gonna change.
"Heyyyyy y/n were are you going class is over that way" teruhashi rushed towards me Informing me that my classroom was the other way around.

"OH teruhashi good morning I didn't see you there" I said with a smile. I did like teruhashi as a friend, In fact she was a great friend but sometimes I feel like she would just Bragg to me about all the boys kneeling to her feet, and tha was really annoying.

"Where are you going" she said with a Really big smile tha made her glow even more

"OH I was just looking for somebody, it's ok teruhashi just go on with out me I'll meet you over there"

"Aww ok don't be late" she winked at me as she said that I could hear all the "oh wows" coming from down the halls as she walked away.
That girl is to perfect that it almost seems wrong if ima be honest with you.

☆☆☆☆
Toritsuka found me in the roof were I had gone to sneak away from everyone I was ditching my first class but it wouldn't be the first time doing it so it's didn't bother me.

Toritsuka caught me crying wich it only made me mad when he asked the reason why I was crying.
He looked dumb founded when I told him the reason to why I was crying

"Crying over dudes is stupid js forget about them"
My sister told me once that "dudes are to dumb to date a pretty face like yours, so don't date dudes who only go for your pretty face" she said it like that evertime I would cry for a "dude" like she said she would always tell me that crying over dudes is js stupid and to forget about them.

But I couldn't forget about Toritsuka cz when I was sad he would say sorry and give me a hug until I stopped crying plus he skipped his first class just for me and its his first day here, why would I forget about him.

When I calmed down he told me that he wanted me to meet one of his friends named saiki

'Who's saiki' I thought about that name were have I heard it before. I think teruhashi mentioned a boy named saiki that she had a massive crush on him or that she though she did

"Are you working today" Toritsuka turned his head and questioned me, waiting for and answer.

" Yeah I do, after school. Why.." I asked curious to what his answer might be

"OH no nothing just because I thought I might visit you today, and maybe you could meet my friend"

"Really. On work hours" I asked. I mean I am going to be working but why not, right

"I mean if you don't want me to introduce you it's f-"

"No, no I want you to come and visit me " I cut him off not letting him finish what he started

"Anddd I can bring him right"??

"Yeah just as long as your ordering something"

"Yeah totaly" he finished what he was saying and the bell for second period went off
" see you after school" he asked questioning me
"See you after school" i answered his question walking of to my next class wich I knew for sure i was gonna be in trouble for missing first period.

☆☆☆☆☆
I got to the caffe and walked to the back to get myself ready for work. Tired and stressed not ready for work I checked myself in greeting the other staff as I got ready. Not to long after that Toritsuka came in and sat in a booth not to far from the front desk right next to a big window with a view from outside.

"Can I get you anything to start" I asked nicely to the purple headed boy tha was infront of me smiling.

"Noo I'll wait for saiki" he said back looking at me

"Okay I'll be back when he gets here" I smiled and walked away greeting some other guest that had just gotten here.

after a while like a couple minutes a pink headed boy with green glasses and wierd hair pins came in I stared at him for a while

"Welcome, sit where ever you like" I said and smiled
He bowed at me as a thank you sign and then I hear Toritsuka call the boys name "SAIKI" so that's saiki the boy tha won't fall for teruhashi.
I giggled at the fact that teruhashi would be in to that kind of boy, a strange quite type. If Ima be honest with you I just never saw teruhashi as the type of girl that would fall for a quite boy like that.

I went to their table just like I had told Toritsuka. I swear I think I started to much cz he wouldn't stop loking at me either he was a strange one. He had a pk academy school uniform. How could someone so strange like this go to our school and I never noticed. Also with that bright pink hair he stands out to much and I never noticed him up until now thanks to Toritsuka.

Anyways everything went normal, I entroduced my self to Toritsuka friend and he entroduced himself as kusuo saiki. Toritsuka and his friend ordered from the menu and when they finished Toritsuka paid and they all went their own way.

I got out of work around six, I was exhausted so when I got home I dint do nothing except change into more comfortable clothes and find a bed to lay in and get some shut eye until the next day when I have to repeat everything again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yes I finally got motivation to write I'm so happy