FIVE

Saikis pov

"SAIKI"

good grief, what does this idiot want now

"Saiki please, please help me"

"I don't wana"

"Please please it's about y/n" he said getting on his knees begging me for my help.

"Ugh what did you do to her now" after our little meet up in the cafe, Toritsuka kept coming to me asking for my help because him and y/n kept getting into fights. I don't know why but I still helped them make up but it doesn't last long cuz here we are again me asking Toritsuka the reason they got in a fight, again.

"Well you see saiki we were out on a movie theater date and one of the staff from the movies were really hot I'm telling you they were like smoking hot"

"Really, if I was y/n I would've already broken up with you"

"Come on don't say that saiki now please go talk with her and tell her to get back with me" he was now on the ground begging me to help him but 'she's not my girlfriend she yours you go talk to her'

"OH PLEASE SAIKI"

"fine fine just shut up"

I don't even know why I'm doing this

☆☆☆☆

"OH hey saiki your back again, If your here to talk about me going back with Reita, ITS NOT HAPPENING"

"Well I tried" I said walking away but I was stopped by y/n hand touching mine "oh"

"Wait saiki please I don't know what to do anymore with him" she was in the floor looking down, I could see the little tears coming out from her eyes.

"Come on let's talk" I couldn't refuse now I mean she's crying.

"we were in a date, saiki and he called a girl hot, the worst part is that he got her number and I was right there infront of them, like I mean Come on at least do it when I'm not aroun" dam just brake up with him already. Ig he left out some details about the date.

"But I can't brake up with him" she said not making eye contact

"What why, what do you mean" I was curious now. I wanted to know the reason and for some reason I couldn't hear her thoughts it was as something was blocking me for hearing her thoughts.

"I just can't it hard to explain" she looked nervous, it looked like she wanted to tell me to get it off of her back but she dint tell me, letting the weight rest in her back.

"OK if you can't tell me it's ok" I didn't want to pressure her so I'll let it slide for now

"Anyways, thank you saiki for letting me get this of my shoulders" she smiled at me

"No problem" it wasent the first time she said thank you to me and then smiled but for some reason this one seemed different. Ugh what a pain, what am I even thinking.

"You should talk to Toritsuka now"

"OH no I can't I can't see him right now, saiki you have to talk to him for me please"

"But he's your boyfriend not mine"

"Wow saiki I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff"

"Huh, what do you mean"

"Nvm, anyway PLEASE SAIKI PLEASE TALK TO HIM"

"Ugh ok ok fine"

☆☆☆☆

"OH saiki your back, did you talk to her, what did she say"

"She said she doesn't want to see you until you talk to her. So go talk to her and leave me alone, oh and she also told me about how you got the girls number"

"Oh she told you huh nevermind that, why isn't she talking to me" I swear I can't right now

"Just go and talk to her"

"Ugh alright alright I'll go"

He's so stupid, I don't know how y/n is still with him, if i were a girl i would've never dated him in the first place. Good grief what a long day and the day isn't even over.

 Good grief what a long day and the day isn't even over

☆☆☆☆☆
Here's chapter 5
I haven't slept for 2 days, help.