However, no matter how much she tried to act seductive and mature like Johanna, it was useless.

For example, when Jk put his lips on the nape of her neck, her whole body tingled.

“Hah.”

A faint moan that could barely be heard escaped from Lisa’s lips.

It was a sudden touch, but she wasn’t embarrassed. Rather, it was because she had waited for several days. It could be because of the scents coming from the incense, but his lips resting on the nape of her neck was creating a different atmosphere from the last time.

‘Let’s have a little courage.’

“Well, Jk. I hope there is nothing to save today.”

Lisa tilted his head slightly and looked into Jk’s eyes. She was gazing at his eyes that were not covered by the mask. A subtle and beautiful blue like a turquoise gem shone in contrast with the vermillion-reflected candlelight.

At that moment, she thought there was no one she knew that had blue eyes as pretty as Jk’s.

“Ah…”

Jk pressed his lips to the pinna of her ear and took a deep breath. An obscene voice escaped out of her mouth unconsciously. It felt like her hair was standing up.

“That was a rather lovely moan.”

“Th-That’s not it.”

“Lisa.”

“Yes…”

His lips tickled her ear. Every time she felt his hot breath, a scorching heat rose from below. Lisa quickly bit her lip to stop her moaning as she responded to his caresses.

“I hope you don’t spare your moans.”

“Ah!”

It was then. With both arms, he grabbed Lisa and pulled her in. Her full, large breasts pressed against his hard, broad chest. The naked sensation of her skin being crushed was transmitted through the thin piece of fabric.

If she had felt this way, Jk would have noticed it too.

For some reason, it felt hot between her thighs and the strength in her legs was loosening. Just then, their legs crossed, and the man’s strong lower body caught her weakened legs.

Lisa’s skirt cluttered up randomly. His thick and strong muscular thigh, just like that of a knight who trains every day, pushed between her soft thighs, and the genitals in the center began to show their presence.

The friction between their skin increased. The tip of Jk’s tongue seemed rough yet delicate. Her naivety was a sensation she couldn’t control. An excited body. The heightened atmosphere. Her breathing and gasping. Her expectations and anxiety and intuition that told her not to stop right there ran through her head.

It was like playing with fire. She didn’t want to stop.

Thump.

All of a sudden, Lisa’s upper body fell onto the soft bed. Her legs trembled a little off the floor, and after a few moments, Jk came in between her wide open knees. Simultaneously, his arms gently wrapped around her shoulders, closing the gap between them.

The lips that licked the back of her neck, why was she more nervous when the tip of his tongue was away?

Lisa licked her lips and looked at Jk’s blue eyes that were shaking like waves and then quickly looked away. Because his gaze was so intense, it felt like her whole body was on fire just by looking into them.