3

“So you know, I met someone new, and I feel like I’ve known him for a long time. When that happens, it’s destiny, right?”

The next day, Lisa went to the residence of the Grand Duchy of Jeon and enjoyed tea time with cake. Jungkook sat in front of her while doing some paperworks. It was a very common scene in the Jeon residence. Whenever Lisa came over, the amount of paperwork Jungkook was processing was significantly less than when she wasn’t there. This meant that Jungkook only took a break when she came.

For that reason, all the employees of the grand duchy wanted Lisa to come more often. Immediately, upon the notification of her upcoming arrival, the head maid cleared Lisa’s guest room, while the house chief cook made an enormous amount of cakes and various desserts.

It was made so with their deepest intention that she would taste all of them one by one, then she would fall asleep afterward.

Then, their beloved master, Jungkook, would also get a little bit of a rest too.

Apparently, Jungkook Jeon was too much of a zealous workaholic.

“Well. Isn’t it an illusion?”

“Oh no, no, Kook! I’ve known you for a really long time … It’s just, I mean, he feels just like you.”

Lisa pouted. Jungkook’s hand, which was moving sharply and neatly, paused for a moment at her last statement, but no one noticed it.

“There, the cream will melt.”

“Oh no!”

Jungkook turned his gaze to point to the eclair in front of Lisa. Then he put down his quill and quietly admired Lisa’s profile. A cute girl with bulging cheeks. Not much had changed since their childhood. In particular, her character, who blindly trusts and sees people, has not changed at all.

Of course, this could be due to Jungkook’s constant efforts to secretly intimidate and block strange people in advance and to ensure that only verified people could approach Lisa.

“My lord, about the non-alcoholic cherry champagne.”

“Retrieve it.”

“Yes.”

Lisa enjoyed champagne. The Bruschweiler family themselves are huge drinkers, yet her family never gave Lisa any strong alcohol drink even if they drank it to the point of having their noses crooked. Instead, they gave her champagne, so Jungkook bought a champagne factory.

This cherry champagne was exclusively made from Jungkook’s own factory.

“My favorite champagne!”

“I know.”

“Are you going to drink too, Kook?”

“Of course.”

Jungkook boldly stated and sipped the champagne, letting it flow down his throat. It was then Lisa noticed something.

“Huh? Do you hold a champagne glass like that too?”

Lisa, who was looking at him intently, opened her eyes wide and blurted out.

Jungkook, annoyed by the words ‘You too’, raised his eyebrows, and Lisa blushed, her face reddened.

“There is someone I know, that uh… uh the person holds it like you too. It’s a bit unique. Look, holding a glass of champagne like this…….”

‘This.’

Jungkook clicked his tongue briefly inward as he watched Lisa take a glass of champagne and followed him. He didn’t know he would get caught by such a habit. After just one day, he didn’t want to reveal that Jk and himself were one and the same.