4

Trembling in her thoughts, as soon as Lisa came back home, entering through the front door, a maid walked over to her.

“Here you are, my lady. As you ask, I brought a bunch of lavender to your bedroom.”

“Well done. Thank you.”

“They smell great. You will definitely like it.”

Lisa’s bedroom theme for the day was lavender and violet. She wanted to invite him into her favorite colors, so she had asked the maid to visit the flower market.

‘Okay, don’t think about anything else and let’s focus on Jk from now on.’

She kept overlapping Jungkook and Jk. Hmm, could it be possible?

It’s Jungkook, not anyone else. Her childhood friend, Jungkook Jeon, her only friend. He couldn’t be Jk.

Above all, she didn’t even say that she made an advertisement like that!

Shaking her head, Lisa hurried up to her bedroom, jumping up the stairs two steps at a time.

It was finally time to meet Jk.

* * *

‘How is it that time goes by so slowly when you are waiting for the person you want to see?’ Today was only the second meeting, but Lisa was already looking forward to their third and fourth meeting. Even though she hadn’t even started the second meeting yet.

‘I should be reading a book or something.’

There must still be some time left before Jk arrives. Lisa, who was glancing out of the window, was so happy that she skimmed through the bookshelf and picked up the book that she had read three times before.

<What is love? Isn’t physical love just as sublime as the love from the heart?

Johanna nodded in agreement with Reinkel’s cry. Their legs were intertwined like snakes, and both their skin was slippery, wet with the sweats of each other. The heart was pounding because of the act they had just finished, and the breath was so sweet.  The feeling of wanting to hold each other’s body fluids once more because they don’t feel dirty. If this is not love, what would you call it?>

Love.

Sexual love.

Physical love.

Mental love.

Either way, it’s all the same love.

Lisa bashfully laughed as she read her favorite passages over and over again. At that moment, the sound of the footsteps that she had been waiting for stopped at the door. It was probably Jk. Lisa immediately put the book down, drew a match, and lit a candle.

The night she had been waiting for every day had arrived. With two knocks, a low voice rang in her ears.

“I’m here, Lady Lisa.”

“I’ve been waiting for you.”

She was supposed to be very calm this time. She shouldn’t even show any sign of being overly excited, just like a young lady.

All of those promises disappeared as soon as she met him in person.

Thud.

As soon as she opened the door, her heart fluttered. Today, Jk was wearing a white suit, and she didn’t realize how well it suited him. He was just like Reinkel from the book. This must mean that she would be Johanna.

“It smells like lavender.”

“Ah, I’ve prepared them because it’s the day you’re coming. Welcome.”