Chapter 141 - 150

Chapter 141

  The people on the opposite side, Jiang Li, did not take them seriously. Even if the two sides met and had a conflict, Jiang Li believed that they would not be a threat to them.

  However, a few people were still vigilant in their hearts, and they were vigilant about the source of the sound outside, because they looked around all the nearby windows and saw only a dark piece, without any suspicious traces at all!
  "Dumb-! Dumb-..."

  The voice of the unknown creature was still coming, getting closer and closer...

  "Come on! Damn, boss, look what are those flying things in the sky! "

  Suddenly, Fang Qingxun yelled in surprise. During this period, he didn't put down the telescope in his hand for a moment!

  Gu Jin's heart sank, and she quickly picked up the binoculars to check! The others also picked up the binoculars and looked in the direction Fang Qingxun was pointing at.

  And then, what Jiang Li saw with her eyes made her a little suffocated.

  see!

  A group of black birds in the sky flew towards the opposite second floor, pairs of red eyes densely covered the entire sky!

  Even if Jiang Li conservatively estimated the number, there would definitely be thousands of them. Most importantly, this kind of red eyes are usually only found in mutated animals.

  Soon, this group of birds arrived outside the building, flapped their wings, and slammed towards the window without knowing the pain!
  As they got closer, Jiang Li could see the appearance of these birds clearly through the brightness of the flames!
  Black feathers, black mouth, black legs, black claws... except for a pair of scarlet eyes, the whole body is actually black!

  "It's a group of crows! They are all mutated crows."

  Gu Jin frowned and said coldly.

  "Quick! Go and close all the windows in this building!"

  Jiang Li suddenly shouted, because through the binoculars, she found that a window in the opposite building was not closed tightly.

  The group of crows quickly discovered this gap, gathered together in a blink of an eye, turned around and rushed towards this position!

  At this time, it was too late for the survivors inside to close the windows tightly!

  One by one, the crows got into the house one after another.

  Several people put down their binoculars and quickly checked all the windows here!
  After they were all locked, they returned to the room, and a few people breathed a sigh of relief!

  After being free, several people picked up the binoculars to look at the situation on the opposite side again.

  "It's too scary! It's too scary. Who can stop such a flock of crows?"

  Fang Qingxun was glad that the first target of the flock of crows was not them, even if they were among the huge flock of crows. Injuried.

  At this moment, the opposite room was already in a mess. Although it was so far away that he couldn't hear the sound there, Jiang Li could see all the survivors inside, all of whom were terrified and shouted with their mouths open.

  Especially their eyes are full of despair! This is a unilateral massacre without any ability to resist!

  The survivors were thrown down one by one. The room was full of feathers dropped by crows, corpses, and pieces of meat everywhere. Even the glass of the window was spattered with blood!