Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51 The scene of the crime
  Jiang Li found the door key from the two of them, and successfully opened the door of their house.

  The temperature inside the room was about the same as outside, there were few things, and the fire on the side was almost extinguished.

  Throwing the two of them by the fire, they hit the back of their necks hard enough to put them in a coma for several hours.

  It's not that Jiang Xin is soft, but that in such a cold day, sleeping for several hours without heating is enough to freeze a person to death.

  If you kill them, you have to deal with the corpses. It's better to put them here and let them freeze to death. There is no need to dispose of the corpse, and it will not arouse suspicion.

  When the rent expires, the people at the base will definitely come to check it out, and they won't think too much when they see the frozen corpses, and the people at the base will naturally help them dispose of the corpses.

  Why should they find more things to do for themselves?

  After saying goodbye to Gu Jin, Jiang Li went back to the 6th floor.

  In the room on the first floor, Luo Da and Luo Er looked loveless.

  "Brother, why do you think we always encounter the crime scene of the female devil, and this time we have an extra helper."

  That's right, they saw Jiang Li beating someone again. Want to go up and have a look.

  In the end, Jiang Li and Gu Jin were seen cleaning up a man and a woman. They didn't dare to stay longer, so they came down immediately.

  "Those two must have offended her. Anyway, as long as we don't offend her, don't go out when we hear the sound next time." "

  Yeah, no matter how curious I am, I won't go out next time."

  Of course this Just a small fragment.

  In the next two days, Jiang Li will make jerky with Gu Jin and the others. They have already made spicy and five-flavored ones, and some of the original ones as well.

  This day was the same as usual, a few people were processing pork in the yard, when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

  Fu Xiaxia went out to see who it was, but after a while, he heard Fu Xiaxia arguing with someone who came.

  "Old woman, let me tell you, if you don't have one, you don't have one. Don't rely on us."

  Fu Xiaxia has never seen such a person.

  "Why do you burn so fragrant every day? No one else is allowed to talk about it. You must give me an explanation today."

  Jiang Li went to Fu Xiaxia and asked, and the others also came over when they heard the voice.

  "What's the matter?"

  "Jiang Li, let me tell you, what does our cooking have to do with her, she actually asked me to take out the meat and give it to her, I have never seen such a messy person like her." Jiang Li

  looked The person facing the door was an old woman who looked to be in her sixties or seventies.

  "You cook so deliciously every day, and you have so much to eat, why don't you share some of it with me? How much can an old woman like me eat from you?" "

  Oh, why are you so brazen,

  old woman ?" said the man.

  When the woman saw Fang Qingxun pointing at her, she immediately fell to the ground.