Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111

  "When is the next time you go to sea, we can just come over then."

  Gu Jin said to Wang Qingli.

  "We will go to sea again in three days, and we usually come back in the afternoon." "

  Okay, then we will bring other grains to exchange."

  "Okay."

  After making an agreement with Wang Qingli and the others, several people So I drove out, after all, they don't have a car to load seafood, and they don't have so much food.

  When he drove the car away from the base, Jiang Li felt as if he had passed away.

  In this small base, the food and drink are average, but the atmosphere is quiet and peaceful, and the people work very hard.

  They help each other, they respect the old and love a small base, like a paradise in the last days.

  Although he only stayed there for one night, he gave Jiang Li a very good feeling.

  "I really hope they can live in such a stable way forever,"

  Fu Xiaxia said seriously.

  Jiang Li glanced back, in fact, she also expected so in her heart.

  Several other people heard the words, but did not speak.

  In the last days, everything changes rapidly.

  Whether this base can continue like this, no one knows, but Jiang Li also feels that although he was born in the end of the world, he cannot completely lose hope.

  Jiang Li quickly adjusted his mood, then took out a map and handed it to Fu Xiaxia and the others behind him, and then took out a copy in his hand, and looked at it.

  "It seems that we have to find another place to live these days."

  The people behind took the map Jiang Li gave and started to study it.

  It's actually only a day or two by car from Xinghai base here, but they definitely won't go there at this time.

  A few people looked at the map, and finally chose a place two or three hours away from here by car, which would not be too far from here, and would not be seen, and would not go on the route to Xinghai Base.

  The only hope is that there is no one else there, but fortunately, there was no one there when a few people passed by.

  At noon on the third day, Jiang Li and the others set off after lunch. They were driving a medium-sized truck today, thanks to Jiang Li's habit of freeing up space when he finds it useful, otherwise it would be hard for them to find it at this time. truck.

  The compartment was filled with the food that the few people bought in the base supermarket before they left when they were at the first base. The food was originally intended to deceive people. After all, they had to bring enough food when they were leaving.

  There are also some supplies that a few people have found outside since the end of the world. All the things they found before were put in Jiangli's space, because it is really convenient. After a few years, there are really many things in the space. They have been put in before. I didn't expect it to be quite a lot.

  Jiang Li also took out some sweet potatoes and potatoes, which Jiang Li himself planted in the space, and four or five pieces of wild wolf skins, which were of no use to them. When the animals attacked the base, Jiang Li and the others also collected them. Quite a lot, there are many of these in space.